• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is RBL Zomato Edition Classic LTF still worth having?

isatyajeet

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have again received the Edition Classic LTF offer on the app, I was wondering if this is still worth it, after so much devaluation. I am thinking before going for this, because so many people have received the offer, but after application, they reject it saying 'Internal banking policy'. What if they reject it later, I don't want a hard enquiry for this almost useless card. Should I go for it?

IMG_6793.png

I have again received the Edition Classic LTF offer on the app, I was wondering if this is still worth it, after so much devaluation. I am thinking before going for this, because so many people have received the offer, but after application, they reject it saying 'Internal banking policy'. What if they reject it later, I don't want a hard enquiry for this almost useless card. Should I go for it?

View attachment 6542
Go for sbi cashback, much better card.

It's worth u r a regular user of zomato / blinkit user. After devaluation my card is eating dust only reason to keep the cards is zomato plus which came free along with card for 5 years
And now even Zomato Plus is dead for new customers. One less reason. I used to be a heavy user of Zomato, and I applied it a few months ago, which was rejected. Now I am hardly ordering from Zomato, may be 2-3k/month i.e 30k/year.

3 useless enquiries still CIBIL not affected

And now even Zomato Plus is dead for new customers. One less reason. I used to be a heavy user of Zomato, and I applied it a few months ago, which was rejected. Now I am hardly ordering from Zomato, may be 2-3k/month i.e 30k/year.
Same with me . Zomato is used rarely by me too. I took swiggy one for a year. It is good value for money. Some people are even getting three months for free.

Screenshot_2022-11-08-10-15-54-35_fcda2657b11af9cf0a49a9d2ac2c6d74.jpg

Back