• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IS SBI VISTARA PRIME 1ST YEAR FREE?

Please explain how
With SBI Vistara Prime
1. You get 2 years of PP membership
2. Upto 6 free cancellations per year
3. Rent payment is counted towards milestone (some TF members confirmed the same)
4. Completing 8L in Prime gives you 1 Premium Economy Ticket & 10K Hotel Gift Voucher, whereas Signature gives 1 Premium Economy Ticket at 9L

Please explain how

Please update your experience once you receive the vouchers
One more thing you should be careful

Considering you hold 3 Axis cards and the majority of your spending is done using Axis cc
then you may consider SBI Vistara Prime to distribute the spending across multiple banks to keep yourself away from SFT 006 pain (10L per bank).

Considering you hold 3 Axis cards and the majority of your spending is done using Axis cc
then you may consider SBI Vistara Prime to distribute the spending across multiple banks to keep yourself away from SFT 006 pain (10L per bank).
My major transactions are done via SBI CB so far within 10 months of usage spend 3L+ using the card
Axis I spend annually 1L-1.3L.
ICICI around 1.5L - 2L (All instant discount offers & Apay card)

I pay rent of ₹1L p.m used idfc vistara at first but getting charged 1%+gst. In sbi it’s just 199+gst also 4CV points compared to 1in IDFC.
From housing.com ?? They also charge surcharge of 1.5 , right? So overall 2.5 % + gst effective. Let me know if I'm missing something

Is SBI vistara card good to take now considering merger with air india?

I am thinking to do rent transactions to achieve my milestone.

Total Spends on the Card?
Are seats available on your desired dates?
3L+
I haven't booked tickets using vouchers yet but I use CV points to book PE/E regularly and I haven't faced availability issues yet. Again I am flexible with the dates so I may not have noticed the availability issue.

Back