• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is the ICICI MMT card LTF if we upgrade from another ICICI card?

Last month, I upgraded my ICICI platinum chip LTF card to ICICI MMT through iMobile. I got the first bill for this credit card and the joining fee was not added. Does this mean that the ICICI mmt card is LTF without any joining fee?

Its user specific....... In general this card has only joining fees of 499+gst then its free for life
Mine's actually the Signature one with Joining Fee of 2499+gst. I am just wondering if we have to pay the joining fee, when do we actually
pay it. In other cards, it comes with the first bill. Since in my case it hasn't come, does this mean I got the card with no joining fee?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Mine's actually the Signature one with Joining Fee of 2499+gst. I am just wondering if we have to pay the joining fee, when do we actually
pay it. In other cards, it comes with the first bill. Since in my case it hasn't come, does this mean I got the card with no joining fee?
Yes u might have got lucky... They do give to some people even without joining fees

SunnyM

TF Premier
I have icici coral Ltf and it's showing icici mmt signature as an upgrade option Ltf but with joining fees of 2500 plus gst. If you haven't been charged of the joining fees in the first month bill then most probably your joining fees is nill which is a direct discount of 2950/-. Btw did they close your platinum chip after the upgrade ?

I have icici coral Ltf and it's showing icici mmt signature as an upgrade option Ltf but with joining fees of 2500 plus gst. If you haven't been charged of the joining fees in the first month bill then most probably your joining fees is nill which is a direct discount of 2950/-. Btw did they close your platinum chip after the upgrade ?
Yes for me also it was showing joining fees of 2500+gst when I upgraded. I also havent got the MMTBlack and other related offers though.

No, the platinum chip is still functional. When I upgraded, it showed a message to call Customer Care to cancel my old card when the upgraded card comes. Since the platinum chip is my oldest card, I didn't cancel it.