• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is their any card which gives Patna railway lounge access?

This is from Patna railway lounge desk?

Weird that it's not showing up in dreamfolks, usually that's the first thing to be updated. Also, even more weird that it shows priority pass as well. No railway station accepted priority pass before. Still Can't see in priority pass website as well.
Yes ,, that's why I uploaded here 😁

Lounge is there at Howrah, though not at a very convenient location. No idea if free option works or not.
there are a lot of IRCTC executive lounges at many stations in India. maybe 100-200 stations, but only few accepts free access through cc/dc. Howrah has no free access.

It is not there even on dresmfolks website or au bank website. But it is listed as well in that photo.
same kind of photo of priority pass logo was there at ADI station. When I asked if priority pass is accepted, they said only cc accepted not pp.

When did u take the photo?
I see u have taken it from Google reviews. But even the guy sharing photo mentioned that it didn't work 🤦‍♂️. Saw similar 2-3 more comments. Not a single comment mentioning that they got entry via card access. So, I will say If it is not showing in dresmfolks website, it won't work.

Maybe they tried in between, but closed even before anyone noticed it. 6 months back, when I went there, no card was accepted. All images are after that, so can't be sure. But I have 100% trust on dresmfolks website. It has never been wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-05-11-24-12-23_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-05-11-24-12-23_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.webp
    420.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2024-09-05-11-23-16-72_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-05-11-23-16-72_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.webp
    481.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2024-09-05-11-21-45-00_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-05-11-21-45-00_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.webp
    653.3 KB · Views: 16
I see u have taken it from Google reviews. But even the guy sharing photo mentioned that it didn't work 🤦‍♂️. Saw similar 2-3 more comments. Not a single comment mentioning that they got entry via card access. So, I will say If it is not showing in dresmfolks website, it won't work.

Maybe they tried in between, but closed even before anyone noticed it. 6 months back, when I went there, no card was accepted. All images are after that, so can't be sure. But I have 100% trust on dresmfolks website. It has never been wrong.
that's correct. if a lounge is supported it'll the first updated on dreamfolks site and pp site. PP doesn't work at any railway lounges in India. Those logo are just misleading.

Did I ? Taken from Google review..
I don't do copy paste it's photo taken in my cam roll 20 odd day back
And what I shared is exact words of executive

Howrah also has an executive lounge but has to pay a 50/Hour Rate and food is not included.
That is what I said. My bad, I have not framed my words properly.

I meant to say executive lounges are there in howrah but free access not available. So instead of Sealdah, the free access should have been at howrah as the passenger traffic is more in howrah.

Dreamfolk QR works tired and tested in Sealdah station. Also, the cardholder's name doesn't matter you can use anyone's card for entry.
Dreamfolks doesn't even lists the Patna railway station. And he is mostly asking about virtual rupay card, which doesn't even have railway lounge quota🤦‍♂️.

Dreamfolks doesn't even lists the Patna railway station. And he is mostly asking about virtual rupay card, which doesn't even have railway lounge quota🤦‍♂️.
I am talking about the general case. The cards that have access. Like I use IDFC Select/Ashva which allows free guest access and ICICI Coral and AU Ixigo.
Some Lounges are not added to the list but outside the lounge, the bank name is mentioned and their cards work for the entry without the lounge being listed in the DF site.

wow .. your reflection reminds of Alfred Hitchcock's signature silhouette in his movies/ shows.
Alfred Hitchcock GIF

I am talking about the general case. The cards that have access. Like I use IDFC Select/Ashva which allows free guest access and ICICI Coral and AU Ixigo.
Some Lounges are not added to the list but outside the lounge, the bank name is mentioned and their cards work for the entry without the lounge being listed in the DF site.
I didn't say u r wrong. I said ur answer is not relevant for the question he asked🤣.

Back