• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a way to apply for BOB credit cards without Income Proof?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?

Solution
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?
For salaried and new to bank customers they'll give with card to card without any income proof. You'll have to share other card photo hiding cvv and statement and there will be home and office verification

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
What is the limit you guys are getting on approval of BoB Snapdeal?
They provided me only 1.5 lac limit on card approved 2 days back, not that I am gonna use that much but still.
Should have applied Eterna but then it has high fee.
It was approved yesterday, don’t know what card and limit I got yet.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I didn't want to open a new thread so posting my question here:

Question ❓ Shall I activate my newly acquired BoB Snapdeal Card?

Background: BoB Snapdeal was recently approved for me after long delay and I lost interest. I already have Tata Neu and SBI SimplySave Rupay cards.

As such I don't see much use case for BoB Snapdeal cards for rs. 250 yearly fee .
UPI is 1% upto 125 on BoB Snapdeal, easily beaten by Neu.
2.5% online is beaten by sbi Cashback and I am not interested in money rotation.
Grocery shopping is minimal offline.

Snapdeal purchases , I don't think anyone buys anything from Snapdeal these days.

So, is there anyway where I can extract benefits from this card? And shall I activate it?

Background: BoB Snapdeal was recently approved for me after long delay and I lost interest. I already have Tata Neu and SBI SimplySave Rupay cards.

As such I don't see much use case for BoB Snapdeal cards for rs. 250 yearly fee .
2.5% online is beaten by sbi Cashback and I am not interested in money rotation.

Snapdeal purchases , I don't think anyone buys anything from Snapdeal these days.

So, is there anyway where I can extract benefits from this card? And shall I activate it?
What about 2.5% cash back for wallet loading. Even paid Eterna gives little more rewards, that's it. For online BoB sales offer this 2.5% is cherry on cake. I don't know if we get cash back for EMI transaction. If it gives, it will be one of the best card.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What about 2.5% cash back for wallet loading. Even paid Eterna gives little more rewards, that's it. For online BoB sales offer this 2.5% is cherry on cake. I don't know if we get cash back for EMI transaction. If it gives, it will be one of the best card.
Wallet load se Money rotation mei not interested. Other than that?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Cart before 🐎.
;)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Shall I ask a question 🤔 because it would be nice to ask this anywhere else??

Why did you apply for this card knowing all these options that are available to you??

Okay..
Coming back to the business..
Now that you got BOB card you lost interest in it. Do one thing ask them to upgrade to Eterna while putting the closure request, if they deny just close the card..
If you are thinking about it whether to activate or not, there is 99% chance you won't use this card..
Close this card as simple as that

Last edited:

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why did you apply for this card knowing all these options that are available to you??
I didn't have any Rupay card when I applied this card. They took their own sweet time and I got Neu Infinity and SbI Simply Save during this.

Okay..
Coming back to the business..
Now that you got BOB card you lost interest in it. Do one thing ask them to upgrade to Eterna while putting the closure request, if they deny just close the card..
If I don't activate it, it will be closed automatically within 30 days, isn't it?

If you are thinking about it whether to activate or not, there is 99% chance you won't use this card..
Close this card as simple as that
Yeah, precisely this is what I am thinking. Wish it was LTF.