• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any capping for Axis Magnus Air mile use? (don't confuse with EDGE , its about airmiles)

Dr.Dhiren

TF Buzz
Hi Friends,
Does anyone have experience of Axis Magnus Airmiles use?
I want to know, after converting EDGE to Airmiles, is there any capping of airmile usage to book flights or hotels?
In other words, can we use 100% airmiles for flights/hotels or do we need to pay some percent by credit card?

There's no capping on points transfer.

For charges, it all depends on the program you transfer points to. You'll have to check individually for every partner program and also specific redemptions.

Some partner airlines flight redemptions have very very high surcharges others almost nil. It also depends whether you book flights in their own aircraft or partner airlines. In some cases these charges can even vary depending on the airport you're flying to/from.

For most you'll have to pay taxes on the tickets and often there will be some additional charges involved.

For hotels it's about the same.

There's no capping on points transfer.

For charges, it all depends on the program you transfer points to. You'll have to check individually for every partner program and also specific redemptions.

Some partner airlines flight redemptions have very very high surcharges others almost nil. It also depends whether you book flights in their own aircraft or partner airlines. In some cases these charges can even vary depending on the airport you're flying to/from.

For most you'll have to pay taxes on the tickets and often there will be some additional charges involved.

For hotels it's about the same.
Thanks, I really appreciate you for knowledge and help.
Actually I tried for Vistara website, but I can't find rules for airmiles.
Would you pl guide how to find (or send link for ) air mile rules/t&c of Vistara and spicejet...
Thanks

Back