• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

is there any chance of getting DINERS CLUB BLACK?

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm using regalia from last 3 years.
Limit: 490k
I applied axis magnus but it was rejected.
so i am thinking to upgrade regalia to DCB.
is there any possibility?
last 6 months spends is 300k approx

😳😳 don't give me heart attack 🥲🥲
share app link coz which I installed it's registering for upi
Play store link. After registration, exit app then reopen, if ur able to see credit card(under products) , click that it'll take u to cc section
(u can also try login using axis net banking via this link. To get cust id send Sms 'CUSTIDCC xxxx' to 56161600 (it may work)
xxxx is last 4 digits of card number)

Last edited:
do I need to register for upi?
I didn't, it worked without upi registration(should be on axis registered mob no.) just saw that they released new app update. Don't know if they changed anything.. But do try the methods in my post above. If nothing works don't worry n relax it's just a credit card & wait for few more days, most probably you'll get it. Iam also new to axis

I didn't, it worked without upi registration(should be on axis registered mob no.) just saw that they released new app update. Don't know if they changed anything.. But do try the methods in my post above. If nothing works don't worry n relax it's just a credit card & wait for few more days, most probably you'll get it. Iam also new to axis
it's showing like this, when I'm clicking on cc it's redirecting me to apply cc page

Attachments

• image_picker4928272547395512013.jpg
    image_picker4928272547395512013.jpg
    783.5 KB · Views: 19
it's showing like this, when I'm clicking on cc it's redirecting me to apply cc page
I have an Axis account before applying Magnus... When I received the Approved message for CC, I checked in the Axis app and it showed the last 4 digits of my card number and it's approved and waiting for dispatch... So wait for few days or check the customer care executives... Just drop a DM to Twitter guys... For me there was no response from them...

I have an Axis account before applying Magnus... When I received the Approved message for CC, I checked in the Axis app and it showed the last 4 digits of my card number and it's approved and waiting for dispatch... So wait for few days or check the customer care executives... Just drop a DM to Twitter guys... For me there was no response from them...
yup will contact cc on Monday

Back