• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any detailed thread with comparison of cheq app and cred app?

navdeep22

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Best way to pay credit card bill via cred or cheq?, ignoring payment method i.e. debit card internal cashback can be ignored

what exactly are you looking? I mean you can pay on both apps if we ignore payment method. Any specific area / concern you're looking on these apps?

what exactly are you looking? I mean you can pay on both apps if we ignore payment method. Any specific area / concern you're looking on these apps?
i have and will have 1-2 lakhs credit card bills for next few months, cred doesnt give cashback anymore, i read somewhere that cheq charges money to pay, so was looking for best way to pay large credit card bills,

for less bills , ill use HDFC bill pay for not hdfc credit cards and hdfc debit card. (i am planning to use this but havent bcz on cred everything is saved, like all bank cards, so feels like a mountain to add all cards again)

i have and will have 1-2 lakhs credit card bills for next few months, cred doesnt give cashback anymore, i read somewhere that cheq charges money to pay, so was looking for best way to pay large credit card bills,

Offlicial billpay channels of respective cards always works for large bills without any extra money to pay.

Look for 'credit card bill pay options' in monthly statement, enter card details and pay through netbanking or UPI (depends on options). This works, no issues.

200.gif
Choose like this.

Offlicial billpay channels of respective cards always works for large bills without any extra money to pay.

Look for 'credit card bill pay options' in monthly statement, enter card details and pay through netbanking or UPI (depends on options). This works, no issues.
Bro the reason for asking above query was, suppose if someone doens't have a debit card which gives cashback, which platform would be best for paying bills in case of rewards and all

Bro the reason for asking above query was, suppose if someone doens't have a debit card which gives cashback, which platform would be best for paying bills in case of rewards and all

this ignores both debit card cashback and internal cashbacks. so, I reconfirmed with you whether are you looking for only payment or anything else you wanted.
, ignoring payment method i.e. debit card internal cashback can be ignored

now, we circled and looking for cashback. anycase, cashback from these not even 0.10p

Mobikwik allowing cc pays via dc, no min amount

sorry misunderstood

Last edited:
this ignores both debit card cashback and internal cashbacks. so, I reconfirmed with you whether are you looking for only payment or anything else you wanted.

now, we circled and looking for cashback. anycase, cashback from these not even 0.10p
we ignore only cashbacks provided by debit card.

Cred used to give cashback on random basis after every credit card bill payment above 1k... Earlier they used to give cashback till 3 days for a payment but not anymore... Cashbacks have dried up to 1-2 rs even with payment of 1L...
No option to monetize cred coins..

Cheq gives 1% coins of the payment done..
Coins can be monetized for 10 paisa per coin with maximum of 100 rs in a month....
Cheq lets you buy vouchers for coins too...

That's all I have to share 😊

CRED : gives 1 or 2 rs . but a good app to track cc bills.
CHEQ : gives about 0.1%

Mobikwik gives 50rs for 10K bill which is higher than CHEQ. this cash can be used on its upi too.

So if we have credit card bill say larger than even 10k, we should prefer cheq as it gives 0.1% cashback which is ₹10 as compared to 1-2₹ in cred?

Is there any other app similar to these?

So if we have credit card bill say larger than even 10k, we should prefer cheq as it gives 0.1% cashback which is ₹10 as compared to 1-2₹ in cred?

Is there any other app similar to these?
I haven't used any app other than these 2.. but like @HumorSimpson said mobikwik also gives cashback... You can try it too

Hi Technofino community, need help. I have made payment to my SBI credit card (master card variant) on 18th aug, bill amount was auto fetched due to BBPS however, even on 20th Aug EOD, payment is not reflecting. how many days will it generally take ? For my SBI Visa variant, payment gets instantly credited. will master card variant takes longer? payment for this master card was done for the first time.

Hi Technofino community, need help. I have made payment to my SBI credit card (master card variant) on 18th aug, bill amount was auto fetched due to BBPS however, even on 20th Aug EOD, payment is not reflecting. how many days will it generally take ? For my SBI Visa variant, payment gets instantly credited. will master card variant takes longer? payment for this master card was done for the first time.

you forgot to mention which app you used for paying bill. normally for sbi its max. 2 working days on known apps (18th is holiday, so mostly by tomorrow it will reflect) but there is also chance bill might get failed, and bank has no liability in that case. so, check and make sure it credit before due date to avoid fees.

you forgot to mention which app you used for paying bill. normally for sbi its max. 2 working days on known apps (18th is holiday, so mostly by tomorrow it will reflect) but there is also chance bill might get failed, and bank has no liability in that case. so, check and make sure it credit before due date to avoid fees.
used Cheq App

Back