• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any mail forwarding company that can ship credit card inside India?

No idea, I don't have cibil subscription. It was not upgrade but a new card. I also hold platinum and amazon pay.
I hold platinum ltf and amazon pay too. the company I work is listed in ICICI of companies. yesterday I contacted icici agent (offline) was willing to provide coral/ruby ltf . I submitted required documents I get a sms requiring consent for cibil enquiry. not gave consent though.

I hold platinum ltf and amazon pay too. the company I work is listed in ICICI of companies. yesterday I contacted icici agent (offline) was willing to provide coral/ruby ltf . I submitted required documents I get a sms requiring consent for cibil enquiry. not gave consent though.
I didn't get any sms or email for cibil consent.

I think bluedart will do that. U can book a pickup service where they will that from ur doorstep and deliver to the designated address. U can also try delhivery too.
Recently I faced same issue and bluedart helped me with that. I applied for ICICI Rubyx LTF. My all ICICI cards has office address as the communication address. I didn't realize until I tracked the AWB. I updated card's communication address to home address in ICICI netbanking and requested ICICI to re-route the card to new address which is home address. I received it without any charges.
Can they do same to another state like can they redirect it from delhi to bihar?

Personally tried it Blue Dart is ship to your door step when courier boy call you tell him to redirect your consignment to the nearest Blue Dart office to your location 😉
Can they do same to another state like can they redirect it from delhi to bihar?

How can i do that?
When Blue Dart executive call you to deliver your package tell him that you are currently not available that location and say to redirect him to your nearest Blue Dart office once they redirect it it will be redirected in same AWB you can also able to track it when it reaches your nearest location they again call you to confirm your consignment tell them your address or collect from office..(no additional charge involved)

Back