• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

is this ltf kotak white offer?

silly_putty

TF Premier
kotak pre approved..png

I called kotak helpline but they were as helpful as a hedgehog in a condom factory. They didnt even knew such card existed and wanted me to get the pathetic mojo card instead! I liked the looks and its the only reason i wanted to have a kotak card. can anyone share their kotak pre approved offer experience?

You can click apply now and on that page if it shows Annual fees 0, then it will be LTF. Pre approved doesn't mean it's LTF.
when i clicked on apply now, it took me to kotak card application page, where after entering details the page just kept on buffering. Ig i even got cibil hit due to it as it took my otp for cibil verification.

I have a Kotak Royale Signature CC. And in my mobile application there is an offer to upgrade to Kotak White CC. But when I tried to apply, the page is not responding well. Then I called Customer care to know whether it's LTF or chargeable. They said it's a chargeable Card, but If I applied through Customer Care there will be No Joining Fee, I have to pay Annual Fee if I renew the card for next year. And If I have applied through Mobile Application then there will be a Joining Fee & Annual Fee as usual.

I have a Kotak Royale Signature CC. And in my mobile application there is an offer to upgrade to Kotak White CC. But when I tried to apply, the page is not responding well. Then I called Customer care to know whether it's LTF or chargeable. They said it's a chargeable Card, but If I applied through Customer Care there will be No Joining Fee, I have to pay Annual Fee if I renew the card for next year. And If I have applied through Mobile Application then there will be a Joining Fee & Annual Fee as usual.
Beware, alot of cc's give lucrative offers so that customers get cc and lie about terms and conditions. Personal experience with kotak as mother was frustrated from their calls so decided to get mojo card as they said it was ltf, but they charged her joining fees 1k+gst and denied any such conditions of giving it ltf, same story with savings account, at the time of application said AMB is 5k but charged no maintenance fees stating AMB of 10k not maintained.

usual.
Beware, alot of cc's give lucrative offers so that customers get cc and lie about terms and conditions. Personal experience with kotak as mother was frustrated from their calls so decided to get mojo card as they said it was ltf, but they charged her joining fees 1k+gst and denied any such conditions of giving it ltf, same story with savings account, at the time of application said AMB is 5k but charged no maintenance fees stating AMB of 10k not maintained.
Thanks for your concern and the info. My Royale Signature CC is also upgraded from the IndiGo CC in the past. Where the joining fee is not charged when upgraded through Customer Care. Hope it will be the same.

Back