• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Timesprime Now Giving 12M (6M + 6M) Disney+ Hotstar Super?

Just as I was about to add my redeemed Disney+ Hotstar code to my account, noticed it says:
This is a 6 + 6 months pack and the user will have to revisit this page to redeem the offer after the first 6 months

View attachment 65261
So, are we now getting 12 months in total? Or is this for HDFC CCs only?
tum-iske-liye-hmare-darwaze-pe-chale-aaye-mirzapur.gif

Iske liye thread bana diye? 6+6 mil raha to chupchap lelo.

Lucky logo ko mil raha bas timesprime se.

Just as I was about to add my redeemed Disney+ Hotstar code to my account, noticed it says:
This is a 6 + 6 months pack and the user will have to revisit this page to redeem the offer after the first 6 months

View attachment 65261
So, are we now getting 12 months in total? Or is this for HDFC CCs only?
Yes, I also got 6+6 Hostar with the TP Visa Code
But in the TP site/app, only 6M mentioned.

No, all will be activated at the same time.
I've claimed the offer but not yet clicked the [Take Me to Disney+ Hotstar] button for registration of a new account/signing in to existing account. In the Manage My Subscription page, it show that the offer is valid until 16 Aug 2025:

1723869840458.png

Does this mean that
1) I can register anytime before 16 Aug 2025 and the Disney+ Hotstar Super subscription will be valid for 12M from that date?
or
2) The Disney+ Hotstar Super subscription is already commenced and will expire on 16 Aug 2025?

I've claimed the offer but not yet clicked the [Take Me to Disney+ Hotstar] button for registration of a new account/signing in to existing account. In the Manage My Subscription page, it show that the offer is valid until 16 Aug 2025:

View attachment 65297

Does this mean that
1) I can register anytime before 16 Aug 2025 and the Disney+ Hotstar Super subscription will be valid for 12M from that date?
or
2) The Disney+ Hotstar Super subscription is already commenced and will expire on 16 Aug 2025?
Subscription is valid till that date if you use/signup or not 🤣🤣

Back