• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Timesprime Now Giving 12M (6M + 6M) Disney+ Hotstar Super?

How did you get hotstar though?
koi na bhai, i am with you in this hour of sadness, mujhe bhi nahi mila hai subscription hotstar ka timesprime ke sath.
Mujhe mere dono HDFC VISA CCs pe yeh offer mila.
Pehla code redeem karne par 6M ka Hotstar Super dikh raha tha, immediate redeem kiya.
Dusre code mein Hotstar nahin dekha to TP customer care ko email kiya. Reply aya link ke saath, uspe click kiya to 12M ka Hotstar Super mila

Mujhe mere dono HDFC VISA CCs pe yeh offer mila.
Pehla code redeem karne par 6M ka Hotstar Super dikh raha tha, immediate redeem kiya.
Dusre code mein Hotstar nahin dekha to TP customer care ko email kiya. Reply aya link ke saath, uspe click kiya to 12M ka Hotstar Super mila
mene bhi mail kra tha, they said that only purchased timesprime membership is giving hotstar subscription with it, and not the promotional ones.

but mere pas to mail aaya ni, mene to direct poshvine offers pe jake le liya, uske through kra hai bhai, tb bhi bhej skte hain kya mail inko ?
Oh. I think they gave Disney+ Hotstar only to those who claimed the HDFC TP reward, as the email specifically mentions it

1723879108347.png

was not getting option of hotstar initially, had to do mailing back and forth multiple times, then was finally was able to see 6+6 hotstar

mere bhai kya kehke dhamkaya // samjhaya vo thoda batao fir dekho me bhi leke dikhata hu
koi dhamki nahi bhai, bas likha, im unable to redeem disney+ hotstar, unhone kaha sorry for inconvenience and will get issue fixed, aur fir do din baad bheja issue fixed, but still didnt see it in my app or website, so i replied again the issue still persists, yahi cheez 4 baar hui and after 4th time i was able to see it in my app

koi dhamki nahi bhai, bas likha, im unable to redeem disney+ hotstar, unhone kaha sorry for inconvenience and will get issue fixed, aur fir do din baad bheja issue fixed, but still didnt see it in my app or website, so i replied again the issue still persists, yahi cheez 4 baar hui and after 4th time i was able to see it in my app
Thank you for reaching out to us.

We regret the inconvenience and understand your concern about the Hotstar offer. We'd like to inform you that the offer is applicable for paid subscribers only. Hence, regrettably, the offer is not available for you as you have subscribed to Times Prime through a business partner.

We hope this information helps. In case you need any further assistance, please feel free to get back to us. We'd be glad to assist.
=======================================================================================
muje ye reply aaya tha july me bhai

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We regret the inconvenience and understand your concern about the Hotstar offer. We'd like to inform you that the offer is applicable for paid subscribers only. Hence, regrettably, the offer is not available for you as you have subscribed to Times Prime through a business partner.

We hope this information helps. In case you need any further assistance, please feel free to get back to us. We'd be glad to assist.
=======================================================================================
muje ye reply aaya tha july me bhai
1723881609319.png

maybe because reason me maine indirectly likha tha?

jab bhi is link pe visit karta tha ye main page pe redirect ho jata tha:
https://www.timesprime.com/categories/Entertainment/hotstar-subscription

aur ye link abhi bhi kabhi kabhi aisa karta hai, i think temporary out of stock ho jata hai tab redirect kar dete hai ye log main page pe, like abhi open kiya to fir redirect kiya main homepage pe

aur ye link abhi bhi kabhi kabhi aisa karta hai, i think temporary out of stock ho jata hai tab redirect kar dete hai ye log main page pe, like abhi open kiya to fir redirect kiya main homepage pe
thik hai iss baar aise complain krke dekh lenge

Reactions: tam
Back