• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with AXIS Magnus application

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I had applied for Magnus CC 10 days back though offline from branch, they gave contact for CC RM and he called and sent someone to collect the documents and do KYC and home verification. After 3 days the application was put on hold in the application tracker and says our representative will contact you for additional information/ documents. I tried contacting the RM he keeps telling he is check for the last 4 days. Can some one suggest what is the best way to proceed. I have not got any call from AXIS also there is no enquiry in CIBIL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 131

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
RMs can definitely find out what’s going on, if they want to. I went through an offline card application for axis recently and my rm would send emails to the credit card team and even showed me their responses.

You may also try talking to customer care , and if all else fails, loop in the no and pno.

Reactions: ARV

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
RMs can definitely find out what’s going on, if they want to. I went through an offline card application for axis recently and my rm would send emails to the credit card team and even showed me their responses.

You may also try talking to customer care , and if all else fails, loop in the no and pno.
Thanks, could you please share the email ID of NO and PNO

gpbs11

TF Buzz
I too had applied for Indianoil axis rupay card and facing same issue. Earlier i got email and sms saying final result would be given within 72 hrs. But now when I check status it says application is on hold and axis will contact you. When contacted branch they say application is under process. When called customer care they said they have technical issue and can't check.They also told that since I didn't get any rejection message ,so its under process. And when tweeted i get generic and varied replies like wait for 3-5 working days / it takes 21 working days to process application/wait etc...
It's now more than 2 weeks since I applied.
If any of you gets any more info..please share.Thanks

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Had a similar issue. On chat asked them to raise an SR. They raised an SR and my issue got solved in 3 days. Now waiting for the card to ship. I do not know when that will happen though. Thinking to raise another SR for it.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Had a similar issue. On chat asked them to raise an SR. They raised an SR and my issue got solved in 3 days. Now waiting for the card to ship. I do not know when that will happen though. Thinking to raise another SR for it.
My axis card was approved a week ago and they have still not dispatched it. Is this normal ? Other banks I have dealt with usually ship within 2 days max.

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Friend of mine raised SR even though they said wait for couple of days. And then magically the card which was sitting there for 1 week was sent and SR closed. Try raising an SR and then matters will be done faster.

This was with Vistara infinite

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I cant raise an SR though chat, i dont have a savings account with AXIS. Contacted them via mail, waiting for the reply.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Friend of mine raised SR even though they said wait for couple of days. And then magically the card which was sitting there for 1 week was sent and SR closed. Try raising an SR and then matters will be done faster.

This was with Vistara infinite
Yeah mine is Vistara infinite too. I applied offline and my rm is following up with backend team. I will update all when I receive it.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also applies for axis bank magnus card against my infinia card...Axis bank representative came to my house and did Aadhar verification but after two days i got message that card has been declined..
Were your documents proper ? If they decline after adhar verification , it’s usually the documents that have an issue. You should also be getting a letter on email in 2-3 days mentioning the exact reason for decline.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Called customer care, they say they are not able to see the application 😤 and i have to contact the sales person. Still waiting for the email response. RM not answering the calls. :mad: