• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with AXIS Magnus application

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I had applied for Magnus CC 10 days back though offline from branch, they gave contact for CC RM and he called and sent someone to collect the documents and do KYC and home verification. After 3 days the application was put on hold in the application tracker and says our representative will contact you for additional information/ documents. I tried contacting the RM he keeps telling he is check for the last 4 days. Can some one suggest what is the best way to proceed. I have not got any call from AXIS also there is no enquiry in CIBIL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-231906_Chrome.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 131

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried to apply for axis magnus via link

I completed all the details and even application refrence no generated and also get SMS

But after few second got other SMS to resume axis card application with a link

Its seem to be new interface for axis card application with instant e-KYC option..

However I decided not to proceed further with new interface since axis already made an inquiry and dont wanted an other inquiry but didnt understand why they send me the link when my application refrence no is already generated..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-01-21-55-45-244_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-01-21-55-45-244_com.android.chrome.jpg
    745.1 KB · Views: 24

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I tried to apply for axis magnus via link

I completed all the details and even application refrence no generated and also get SMS

But after few second got other SMS to resume axis card application with a link

Its seem to be new interface for axis card application with instant e-KYC option..

However I decided not to proceed further with new interface since axis already made an inquiry and dont wanted an other inquiry but didnt understand why they send me the link when my application refrence no is already generated..
No it’s old system only
As long as we r provisionally eligible for card the next step is vkyc only and however if we are not ready with pan card or anything then we can skip and resume application again with otp and the flow straight forward to vkyc stage

kissu84

TF Neo
I am holding a burgundy salary account. I applied for a Magnus pre-approved card on the 18th of this month. Aadhar verification completed the next day. Couple of tele verifications happen on the 21st post that have no updates till date. How many days it takes for the process to update to the next level and how do I get actual status of it.

ItsRahul

TF Neo
Applied for Magnus and completed the KYC on 1 May 2023, the status form last 3-4 days is

• Credit card application processing on hold
    Our representative will contact you for additional information/documents.
    How it will be processed ??

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied for Magnus and completed the KYC on 1 May 2023, the status form last 3-4 days is

Call customer care and ask why the application is on hold. If they dont provide valid reason mail to nodal/pno

I applied for the Axis Magnus credit card on the 29th of August. An executive came home the same day and collected the documents and biometrics. I received a message the same night with the application number. My application since then has been stuck in applied status. I have contacted the support team multiple times only to be told the same things "It will be processed in two working days".
same for me .. how much time it took for you ? for me already one week since offline biometrics done

I am holding a burgundy salary account. I applied for a Magnus pre-approved card on the 18th of this month. Aadhar verification completed the next day. Couple of tele verifications happen on the 21st post that have no updates till date. How many days it takes for the process to update to the next level and how do I get actual status of it.
what is the requirement for burgundy salary account ?

Banking101

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied in December and it took around 10 days for me to receive my Axis Magnus.

My suggestion would be to wait for some time like a week atleast before mailing to anyone

Guessboy

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I’m facing a similar situation. I applied for the reserve and Magnus card both, through a RM. The reserve card got approved and I received it already. The Magnus still continues to show the same as yours - that your application is on hold, representative will contact you for additional documents. I have asked my RM to chase and get this cleared.

I applied for the Axis Magnus credit card on the 29th of August. An executive came home the same day and collected the documents and biometrics. I received a message the same night with the application number. My application since then has been stuck in applied status. I have contacted the support team multiple times only to be told the same things "It will be processed in two working days".
did ur application got approved ?

dheer4`

TF Buzz
Congratulations, did you follow up with RM or customer care? Also when did you apply and how much time did it take for the entire process.
I just received the Magnus 10 days after KYC at home. I applied on 28th April. Their portal glitches out and does not show anything. If you are approved, you get an sms lol

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I just received the Magnus 10 days after KYC at home. I applied on 28th April. Their portal glitches out and does not show anything. If you are approved, you get an sms lol
Congratulations, I got the card after almost a month, below was the issue

I did not get the approval message, just phone number and email id update message

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I’m facing a similar situation. I applied for the reserve and Magnus card both, through a RM. The reserve card got approved and I received it already. The Magnus still continues to show the same as yours - that your application is on hold, representative will contact you for additional documents. I have asked my RM to chase and get this cleared.
Any update?
M in the same boat