• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

issue with bhim upi auto pay

me_sovon

TF Premier
I want to raise a complaint against npci (bhim app) where I can do that?
I have already raised the issue with them (on X as well as on their contact us section), about my upi auto pay, but they didn't solved the issue from last 5 to 6 months

So I want to complaint against them to a higher authority, kindly help me

The issue I'm facing explained here:

Last edited:
I want to raise a complaint against NPCI (BHIM APP) where I can do that?
I have already raised the issue with them (on X as well as on their contact us section), about my UPI nach mandate, but they didn't solved the issue from last 5 to 6 months

What is your exact issue ?

UPI nach mandate kab aaya ?

UPI AutoPay hai bas.

Kam approx same hai but dono alag hai 🤣🤣

One more thing, BHIM UPI is now separate company from NPCI.

I want to raise a complaint against NPCI (BHIM APP) where I can do that?
I have already raised the issue with them (on X as well as on their contact us section), about my UPI nach mandate, but they didn't solved the issue from last 5 to 6 months

1).please remove ALL CAPS from the title of the post.
2) please explain in detail about and your problem and the steps you had done over the last 5-6 months

UPI nach mandate kab aaya ?

UPI AutoPay hai bas.

Kam approx same hai but dono alag hai 🤣🤣

One more thing, BHIM UPI is now separate company from NPCI.

My bad, I wanted to write that e-mandate.

Okay I thought that NPCI is taking care the issues of Bhim app.

What is your exact issue ?

1).please remove ALL CAPS from the title of the post.
2) please explain in detail about and your problem and the steps you had done over the last 5-6 months

So I was trying to activate an upi auto pay on my SBI account on the bhim app, but somehow the process didn't completed although I got confirmation sms and successful message on the website on that time .

So I asked my service provider about the auto pay set up, they also told me that there was no auto pay active.

So after that I tried with another bank account and another upi app (PhonePe), this time the auto pay activate successfully. Also confirmed by the service provider.

But the main issue is with the unsuccessful mandate, it's is still showing active on Bhim app, and it's showing "pending debit" also there is no option to deactivate the mandate on Bhim app.

So I asked for help on X, as well as raised the issue from the npci website.
They called me few times and told me that they are trying to resolve the issue, but after that on response, I have asked them multiple times on X but same response that they are trying to solve the issue.

Even I have visited my SBI branch, they told me that they have nothing to do in this case.

Attachments

• IMG_20240905_201631.webp
    IMG_20240905_201631.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
So I was trying to activate an upi auto pay on my SBI account in the bhim app, but somehow the process didn't completed although I got confirmation sms and successful message on the website at time of activation.

So I asked my service provider about the auto pay set up, they also told me that there was no auto pay active.

So after that I tried with another bank account and another upi app (PhonePe), this time the auto activate successfully. Also confirmed by the service provider.

But the main is with the unsuccessful mandate, it's is still showing active in Bhim app, and it's showing "pending debit" also there is no option to deactivate the mandate in Bhim app

They called me few times and told me that they are trying to resolve the issue, but after that on response, I have asked them multiple times on X but same response that they are trying to solve the issue.

Even I have visited my SBI branch, they told me that they have nothing to do in this case.
Bhai,
Please
Remove the ALL CAPS from title.

So I was trying to activate an upi auto pay on my SBI account in the bhim app, but somehow the process didn't completed although I got confirmation sms and successful message on the website on that time .

So after that I tried with another bank account and another upi app (PhonePe), this time the auto activate successfully. Also confirmed by the service provider.

But the main is with the unsuccessful mandate, it's is still showing active in Bhim app, and it's showing "pending debit" also there is no option to deactivate the mandate in Bhim app

Ok .. so did they gave any TAT for resolution ?

No, the lady who was communicating via call, she told me that she will call back after 1 week. That's all, other than this, they didn't mention anything
This looks like Bhim app issue.
Was there any email communication, if not, they will just keep dragging it.
Can you confirm with service provider that there is only one auto pay enabled now.
Try to find a support email and send it first.

This looks like Bhim app issue.
Was there any email communication, if not, they will just keep dragging it.
Can you confirm with service provider that there is only one auto pay enabled now.
Try to find a support email and send it first.

No email confirmation, the whole conversation was on X dm.
The services provider confirm me on WhatsApp that the auto pay is active with punjab national bank upi auto pay

I want to raise a complaint against npci (bhim app) where I can do that?
I have already raised the issue with them (on X as well as on their contact us section), about my upi auto pay, but they didn't solved the issue from last 5 to 6 months

Try following up with them on 18001201740.

In spite of making all efforts, if everything fails and in case of significant losses, then you can use the nukular option of RBIO complaint -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_210630_Samsung Internet.webp
    Screenshot_20240905_210630_Samsung Internet.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 7
Back