• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with OneCard FD Credit Card limit increase (SBM Bank)

Jagannathas

TF Neo
I have a OneCard FD credit card issued by SBM Bank. In October 2023, I received a re-KYC request but couldn't complete it as I am abroad. The card works fine, but in February 2024, I noticed the option to add more FD to increase my credit limit in the app has disappeared. Customer care couldn't resolve this. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

I have a OneCard FD credit card issued by SBM Bank. In October 2023, I received a re-KYC request but couldn't complete it as I am abroad. The card works fine, but in February 2024, I noticed the option to add more FD to increase my credit limit in the app has disappeared. Customer care couldn't resolve this. Does anyone know what might be the problem?
They have removed that option. Not available for anyone. They might give us option to go for unsecured card with other bank in future..

Mail them and tell them that you are ready to increase limit but option not visible if you are eligible then they will give option to opt for unsecured card. Kindly note that this worked only if your card is from SBM bank provided. Federal one didn't worked for me.

Mail them and tell them that you are ready to increase limit but option not visible if you are eligible then they will give option to opt for unsecured card. Kindly note that this worked only if your card is from SBM bank provided. Federal one didn't worked for me.
Not possible ( some bank policy change) e mail reply screenshot attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240527-145645_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20240527-145645_Gmail.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 19
Back