• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issues with GrabDeals points

ns130393

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Anyone here didn’t get GrabDeals points as expected? I did not get 8k points for a transaction I did on Flipkart and now I am worried Axis did not capture the txn, putting all further txns done also under doubt.

Now trying to recall whether while buying the item from Flipkart I CTRL+Clicked to open it in a new window and order rather than ordering in window GrabDeals directed me to. Would urge everyone to be careful in such situations even though it should not be the case.

Currently fighting with Axis CC on this. Pray for me, hear that’s a very stressful experience.

I think when you use flipkart from grabdeals, first it asks to select whether 5x rewards or 5% cashback , post selection you are redirected to a page where you enter last 4 digits of card and registered phone number , then on clicking submit it automatically redirects to flipkart , where you need to order using the same card you mentioned in last step.

Have you followed this steps ?

Followed all. Problem is when I got to the Flipkart page, to order, I right clicked and opened product page in another window and completed order there. This might have been my screw up, but such a loophole should not exist in their system.

Followed all. Problem is when I got to the Flipkart page, to order, I right clicked and opened product page in another window and completed order there. This might have been my screw up, but such a loophole should not exist in their system.
No, its not you its flipkart. Flipkart open clicked product in new link that's not the case plus grabdeal per month is capped to 1k in terms of cashback & 10k I think in terms of edge points. I got 1k cashback for this month. Plus grabdeal is a hit or miss there support is just clueless & not really of any help

I have done transaction of amount 46000 on flipkart on 22/09/2022, and received a successfully recorded vala message but don't received any cashback till date on my axis ace cc

No, its not you its flipkart. Flipkart open clicked product in new link that's not the case plus grabdeal per month is capped to 1k in terms of cashback & 10k I think in terms of edge points. I got 1k cashback for this month. Plus grabdeal is a hit or miss there support is just clueless & not really of any help
I think I am screwed as for this txn. 8k points down the drain :/

Hopefully further txns were recorded properly.

i have 3 cards . i am using in Diwali offer. amount credited. every month 25 or 26 amount credited. i am using every month

Attachments

• image_picker3273635451368068676.png
    image_picker3273635451368068676.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image_picker4155395838716141903.png
    image_picker4155395838716141903.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 16
Back