• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issues with HDFC Infiania add-on card

baxter

TF Buzz
I recently cancelled my add-on card and requested for a new card (so that the add-on and primary users have different card numbers). I got the new add-on card immediately. But I am facing many issues right now.

1. The add-on's number is configured as the primary's number: I requested the bank to update, it has been almost a week now and there is no response from them.

2. Not able to add the add-on card though "My Cards" when logged in from add-on's account.

3. Not able to set the dometic/international limits for the add-on card when logged in from add-on's account.

4. I still see the old add-on card in netbanking under "Set Limit for Add-On Cards"

Anyone else facing similar issues?

I recently cancelled my add-on card and requested for a new card (so that the add-on and primary users have different card numbers). I got the new add-on card immediately. But I am facing many issues right now.

1. The add-on's number is configured as the primary's number: I requested the bank to update, it has been almost a week now and there is no response from them.

2. Not able to add the add-on card though "My Cards" when logged in from add-on's account.

3. Not able to set the dometic/international limits for the add-on card when logged in from add-on's account.

4. I still see the old add-on card in netbanking under "Set Limit for Add-On Cards"

Anyone else facing similar issues?
I wasnt able to see addon in the addon person's number too...

however when I registered the card through primary holder netbanking...i was able to add it and manage it

transaction otp still came to the addon member only after setup

I wasnt able to see addon in the addon person's number too...

however when I registered the card through primary holder netbanking...i was able to add it and manage it

transaction otp still came to the addon member only after setup
I registered though net banking but for some reason they set the primary’s number for add on user as well.

Can you see if the primary can update the limits?
When doing this from the add on what error are you seeing?
As primary, I can update limits. When done from add-on, I get the error clearly stating that only primary can modify the limits.
I had got the add-on via offline process and I haven't faced any issues; different card and PP number, otp going on to add-on number, add-on able to use mycards and payzapp.

Back