• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points ITC green points extension

@Arun Pratheep
Thank for the info.
I got an email from ITC regarding the expiration of the points (60456) on Saturday.
Contacted them by email and call. They just reverted that they cannot reinstate the points.
Can you please suggest how should I approach them?
Send a mail to ClubITC care stating that you forgot the expiry of the Green points and ask them to reinstate the Green points as one time Gesture. And mention that they didn't send any reminder mail regarding the expiry of green points and you were looking to spend the points next week but found out the points became Zero when tried to book. Ask them to increase for just 2 weeks so you can book.

There website doesn't should
Send a mail to ClubITC care stating that you forgot the expiry of the Green points and ask them to reinstate the Green points as one time Gesture. And mention that they didn't send any reminder mail regarding the expiry of green points and you were looking to spend the points next week but found out the points became Zero when tried to book. Ask them to increase for just 2 weeks so you can book.
Thanks Arun.

I genuinely had some health problems in my family and we could not think of planning anything, and it really happened when I was about to plan something, I got the expiry email. Hoping they reinstate my points with atleast a few weeks of validity.

Moreover their website doesn't show anything related points validity date. I recieved an email on 3rd March about inactivity for last 6 months. I was under impression that I have time until 2nd August. But then the points were lapsed on 30th August.

Btw, how many days did they take to reinstate the points?

Last edited:
There website doesn't should

Thanks Arun.

I genuinely had some health problems in my family and we could not think of planning anything, and it really happened when I was about to plan something, I got the expiry email. Hoping they reinstate my points with atleast a few weeks of validity.

Moreover their website doesn't show anything related points validity date. I recieved an email on 3rd March about inactivity for last 6 months. I was under impression that I have time until 2nd August. But then the points were lapsed on 30th August.

Btw, how many days did they take to reinstate the points?
Same I also got mail regarding inactivity in March.

They reinstated the points the next day after I send the request mail. IN the mail they have mentioned it will take 24-48 hrs to reinstate.

Now I transferred some points from Atlas to ITC and got the extension of 1 year confirmed from ITC care.

Same I also got mail regarding inactivity in March.

They reinstated the points the next day after I send the request mail. IN the mail they have mentioned it will take 24-48 hrs to reinstate.

Now I transferred some points from Atlas to ITC and got the extension of 1 year confirmed from ITC care.
For some reason they are not agreeing to reinstate my points. My status does not allow me to DM anyone. Can you please DM me?

1) Where to find a chart showing the point requirement for all ITC hotels ?
2) How many ITC points are required per room night on average?
3) Do I need to download the app and create a new user registration to find out the points required for every ITC hotel?

Okay I got chart of all the ITC hotels and points required and value of each point. It's below

Last edited:
Itc Points are similar to room rate so there is no need to maintain the list.if the room price is 10k then you will require similar points.
But on itc website I could not find any list of all the hotels and average cost per room night

Back