• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ITC GREEN POINTS VALIDITY?

hungryPanda

TF Premier
Can some one confirm with a valid proof about what's the actual validity of the Green points?

I heard as lifetime but saw a tweet yesterday which has me confused

sankar7000

TF Buzz
f
Can some one confirm with a valid proof about what's the actual validity of the Green points?

I heard as lifetime but saw a tweet yesterday which has me confuse
from ITC club culinaire

Greetings from Club ITC Culinaire !

In response to your below email, please be informed that green points will not get expired within the duration of membership and our relevant team will give you a call at the time of renewal.

For any further information or clarification, you may please contact us on toll free number 1800 103 2482 or write us on clubitc.culinaire@itchotels.in

harshar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
where do you check the expiry date for ITC? I don't see it on their website like accor

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I earlier transfered axis points to accor and itc but no use till next 1 year. Points validity till jan 24.
Shall i transfer in december to increase validity till next dec. Any minimum points needed to transfer.
IN this way, points are valid for lifetime

Vijayyt

TF Buzz
I earlier transfered axis points to accor and itc but no use till next 1 year. Points validity till jan 24.
Shall i transfer in december to increase validity till next dec. Any minimum points needed to transfer.
IN this way, points are valid for lifetime
Yes you can extend. I think minimum (200) should work

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got the below reply. I

Dear Sir

Thanks for the mail.

With regards to the same, would like to inform
that points will be valid for year from the date
of credit to your Club ITC account.

Only eligible stays are required to keep the
account active,

Also, is there a way to check the validity as we're able to do in Accor?

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
following thread. Lot of confusion still exists on green point validity and whether validity gets extended my a mere addition / deletion in account through transfer partner like axis. (just like in accor)

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
following thread. Lot of confusion still exists on green point validity and whether validity gets extended my a mere addition / deletion in account through transfer partner like axis. (just like in accor)
I confirmed with customer care via email.. points will be valid for 12 months from the date of last activity (accrual/redemption) of points. Transfer of points from credit card partner will be considered an eligible activity.. (I don't have Culinaire membership)

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any redemption at hotel. So go and eat at a ITC restaurant and settle bills there.

Thats what I have understood.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Looking for clarity on the same topic. If I transfer some Axis points from travel edge to ITC green points, will ALL of my green points get extended? Please let me know about this.