• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ITC-ITH transfer guide for Bangalore

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In case anyone goes for redemption via ITC-ITH route in Bangalore: I redemeed points for a domestic trip. The voucher came in about 7-10 days, dont know the exact timeline, but they couriered via bluedart. There is an ITH office in cox town. The office itself - complete sarkaari vibe :ROFLMAO:

unfortunately I drove to the office during their lunch break - and just like the famous SBI mantra, "come after lunch time" was told to me. You need to make sure you sign all the vouchers, and carry the letter about redemption with you. Don't know why! they were adamant about it. Anyway, they didn't actually take the letter, because I booked only for 10K but the vouchers I had were of 25K. Again, if they just wanted the reference number, I could have mailed them. By the way, I called before going. I sent them my planned itinerary and the flights I wanted. Didn't matter. Had to sit with some guy in a cubicle who booked for me. Just handed over vouchers worth 10K, and a difference of 105 rs, paid via gpay and emailed them the SS.
the email address is intlblr@ith.co.in in case anyone wants to mail them. Just remember the following:
  1. They process redemption txns only from 10 AM - 4 PM
  2. There is a lunch timing which is (i guess) from 12:30-2 PM.
  3. They also do other bookings and redemptions aren't really a priority for them, so the experience is like sarkaari daftar.
  4. Best time to go is probably on a weekday from 10 AM - 12 PM.
  5. There's a road where you can park but no dedicated parking space so if you take your car, be mindful of that, I guess? I was able to park in the next road so it was fine.
  6. I asked to make credit shell of my remaining vouchers but they acted like they didnt even know it was a thing.
Dont be like me who got burnt due to "lunch time", and had to wait an hour :censored:

statusquo

TF Select
If we make a credit shell, would we no longer be constrained to making payments in multiple of 500? So, if you had a credit shell, could you have paid the remaining Rs 105 with it as well?

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In case anyone goes for redemption via ITC-ITH route in Bangalore: I redemeed points for a domestic trip. The voucher came in about 7-10 days, dont know the exact timeline, but they couriered via bluedart. There is an ITH office in cox town. The office itself - complete sarkaari vibe :ROFLMAO:

unfortunately I drove to the office during their lunch break - and just like the famous SBI mantra, "come after lunch time" was told to me. You need to make sure you sign all the vouchers, and carry the letter about redemption with you. Don't know why! they were adamant about it. Anyway, they didn't actually take the letter, because I booked only for 10K but the vouchers I had were of 25K. Again, if they just wanted the reference number, I could have mailed them. By the way, I called before going. I sent them my planned itinerary and the flights I wanted. Didn't matter. Had to sit with some guy in a cubicle who booked for me. Just handed over vouchers worth 10K, and a difference of 105 rs, paid via gpay and emailed them the SS.
the email address is intlblr@ith.co.in in case anyone wants to mail them. Just remember the following:
  1. They process redemption txns only from 10 AM - 4 PM
  2. There is a lunch timing which is (i guess) from 12:30-2 PM.
  3. They also do other bookings and redemptions aren't really a priority for them, so the experience is like sarkaari daftar.
  4. Best time to go is probably on a weekday from 10 AM - 12 PM.
  5. There's a road where you can park but no dedicated parking space so if you take your car, be mindful of that, I guess? I was able to park in the next road so it was fine.
  6. I asked to make credit shell of my remaining vouchers but they acted like they didnt even know it was a thing.
Dont be like me who got burnt due to "lunch time", and had to wait an hour :censored:
Im just curious.. havent heard of ITH. what's ITH and what do they do? I know they're part of ITC group, but why to transfer via ITH and whats the benefit? Is it much better to use you cc points directly on ITC hotel bookings?