• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ITC Tavleen Chail is an underpriced heaven.

Recently I went on a short trip to Kasauli (1N ) & Chail (2N) with family. Chail is an offbeat hill station in Himachal Pradesh near shimla and offers peaceful, pristine vibes. Its a must-go for people who love mountains.

In Chail We stayed at WelcomeHotel by ITC Tavleen Chail for 2 nights using my ITC Green points.

we are absolutely amazed by the experience. Probably one of my best ( in top 3 ) ITC/Taj/ Oberoi experience.
From Food to Service everything was top-notch. since the property is fairly new ( 2yrs old ) it is still WAYY underpriced from what it offers. Imagine having Dal-Bukhara at 2100 M altitude. The Property is fairly huge ( as a mountain hotel/resort ) and offer beautiful trails throughout the premise with meditative music running in the background. one can use their golf carts to roam around. we were given upgrades (2 level upgrade) to cottages/suite on the 2nd night and it was just pure bliss.

Total Points used :
rooms: 48k points ( 12k /room/night * 2 rooms 2N ) + 8.6K INR Taxes
food&beverages: 14.5k points

Apart from the complimentary Breakfast, we also had all the other meals in the property's Cafe Monal/ Room Dining ( a la-carte ) and strongly recommend you to do so.

Its not enough to encapsulate my experience in words, my brother made a beautiful video documenting the grandness of this beautiful property. do checkout:

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Recently I went on a short trip to Kasauli (1N ) & Chail (2N) with family. Chail is an offbeat hill station in Himachal Pradesh near shimla and offers peaceful, pristine vibes. Its a must-go for people who love mountains.

In Chail We stayed at WelcomeHotel by ITC Tavleen Chail for 2 nights using my ITC Green points.

we are absolutely amazed by the experience. Probably one of my best ( in top 3 ) ITC/Taj/ Oberoi experience.
From Food to Service everything was top-notch. since the property is fairly new ( 2yrs old ) it is still WAYY underpriced from what it offers. Imagine having Dal-Bukhara at 2100 M altitude. The Property is fairly huge ( as a mountain hotel/resort ) and offer beautiful trails throughout the premise with meditative music running in the background. one can use their golf carts to roam around. we were given upgrades (2 level upgrade) to cottages/suite on the 2nd night and it was just pure bliss.

Total Points used :
rooms: 48k points ( 12k /room/night * 2 rooms 2N ) + 8.6K INR Taxes
food&beverages: 14.5k points

Apart from the complimentary Breakfast, we also had all the other meals in the property's Cafe Monal/ Room Dining ( a la-carte ) and strongly recommend you to do so.

Its not enough to encapsulate my experience in words, my brother made a beautiful video documenting the grandness of this beautiful property. do checkout:

taxes cant be paid via green points?

Highh5

TF Buzz
taxes cant be paid via green points?
As far as I know, they can be paid via points. During one of my stays, they allowed me to redeem green points for the taxes. However, I denied redeeming it via ITC green points.