• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Its MagniFi now after SimpliFi & AmpliFi

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
SimpliFi & AmpliFi ke aapar safalta ke baad pash hai MagniFi - A Weekend Card from Fi Federal Bank

Weekend offer details
card-image

20% off up to ₹100, 2 times a month​

Valid for min. order value of ₹400
card-image

20% off up to ₹600, once a month​

Valid for min. order value of ₹3,000
card-image

20% off up to ₹100, once a month​

Valid for min. 2 tickets. Min. order value of ₹400
card-image

20% off up to ₹100, once a month​

Valid for min. order value of ₹500

4x reward points every weekend on

magnifi-logo-rewards.png

Flipkart, Uber, Makemytrip, and Urban Company
Get 20 Fi-Coins for every ₹100 spent

1x reward points on all spends, every day
Even rent and fuel

Reward redemption

Convert to cash​

Turn your Fi-Coins into cash - 100 Fi coins = 3 Rupees

Vouchers from top
brands​

Redeem Fi-Coins for exclusive
vouchers from brands you love

Pay your bill​

Use Fi-Coins to pay off your
Credit Card bill

Exciting merchandise​

Browse our catalogue for rewards
from top brands

MITC: https://fi.money/documents/credit-card/magnifi/important-tnc

Mogambo

TF Buzz
I maintained 0bal before. Last 3 months i maintained 5k for misc expenses. I have got ltf offer. Got like 5 notifications to apply but link just goes : taking longer than expected on app. Should I apply via link?

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any idea how to close this shitty Fi relationship completely. Irritating buggers give some coins one cant redeem and then offer a FD based credit card. Being on the crappy platform one cant even have a decent relationship with the main bank, Federal for a new card. Any ideas how to completely close the Fi relationship? Kindly guide (pl note that the "close account" link within the FAQs in their app doesn't work at all - so much for transparency!!

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
Any idea how to close this shitty Fi relationship completely. Irritating buggers give some coins one cant redeem and then offer a FD based credit card. Being on the crappy platform one cant even have a decent relationship with the main bank, Federal for a new card. Any ideas how to completely close the Fi relationship? Kindly guide (pl note that the "close account" link within the FAQs in their app doesn't work at all - so much for transparency!!
Call then they will guide...as much i know u ve to visit branch to do so...