• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jai ho Axis bank!! What a bank!

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied for Airtel Axis last week, did same day vKYC.
Still wanted physical verification. Did that next day.
Yesterday got approval email with limit showing in Airtel thanks app!!
Just now Axis representative came to my address for 3rd verification!
Told her that card is approved, she said thats incorrect!!
Shown her Airtel thanks app with limit, she said thats incorrect, your card is still pending for KYC verification!
Jai ho Axis bank!

Last edited:
You told 'him' that card has been approved but 'she' said that's incorrect. Just gender mismatch.
I believe that 'he' is a field executive for KYC verification and 'she' is an executive of KYC team.
Thats typo at my end.
Corrected it..

Edit- It was only 1 executive, her. She was insisting that your KYC is pending though card was showing in Airtel thanks with limit and possible dispatch date.
Currently card is dispatched as per Airtel thanks app, still didn't receive tracking details.

Thats typo at my end.
Corrected it..

Edit- It was only 1 executive, her. She was insisting that your KYC is pending though card was showing in Airtel thanks with limit and possible dispatch date.
Currently card is dispatched as per Airtel thanks app, still didn't receive tracking details.
Actually upon card apply for freshers, branch people will get notification update the applicant kyc.

We knew na things at branch that how much time will take without pressure ..... the employees without checking status will ask you to do kyc

Shown her Airtel thanks app with limit, she said thats incorrect, your card is still pending for KYC verification!
Jai ho Axis bank!
@TechnoFino why Axis is doing kyc again and again ??

I'm Axis ac + ex-cc holder, even though Axis br people taken aadhar biometric when applied cc again

Jai ho Axis bank!
Soon they will start KYC for your spouse / parents / parent in laws
Then after 3 round of their KYCs .. dont be surprised if they start with your grand parents and so on...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whenever you apply for axis credit card, they always create 2 application requests. I always ignore vkyc and wait for agent to visit my place.
The duplicate application request usually closes in few days after you get your card 😅
Jai Ho

They seem to be treating this card like gold bricks. Too many security checks.
I think I was really lucky to get it C2C basis on FK card from their cust care in the initial days. Although I had to pay first yr fee, still that was worth the hassle free experience.
Any particular reason
This is the trick for axis bank kyc employees.

If you apply card first they will say this needs kyc and once they visit you they will collect your all data and then they will submit new duplicate credit card application.

If they don't collect any data and just they do the cross verification with biometrics then they are processing the original application without creating any duplicate application.

In your case, they wants you to apply again in the name of KYC
Good insight.

Perhaps lock your biometrics and only unlock them at the time of KYC for your existing application, then immediately lock them.
Axis is the only bank selling insurance products while doing VKYC, happened when i opened account with them
PNO tried to sell me Personal Loan when trying to solve a complaint on call.

I asked, you also have Targets?

Last edited:
What she/he said?
Nothing.

amrish-puri-shut-up.jpg

Back