• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jana Premier Banking (Acc. Opening experience)- Benefits and Suggestions

Did anyone get the Taj voucher yet?
Nope, but recently found that you have to maintain the criteria after 2 months of account creation... for ex: I opened on 6 aug that means I have to maintain in sept and oct.. also spends on debit card for 25k needs to be done in sept and oct both in order to be eligible for taj voucher.. so will get to know about taj voucher after oct only..

I originally thought its 2 months from date of opening so I spent 25k on debit card before sept only.. now gotta do it again in both sept/oct... so be mindful of the 2 months part.

Dear Exclusive account holders, during online onboarding, the bank representative has given personalized debit card and selected Zodiac cards but it didn't ask me what is the zodiac to consider. He also didn't have any clue, anyone got zodiac debit card? let me know how to get the respective ones.

Dear Exclusive account holders, during online onboarding, the bank representative has given personalized debit card and selected Zodiac cards but it didn't ask me what is the zodiac to consider. He also didn't have any clue, anyone got zodiac debit card? let me know how to get the respective ones.
they provide zodiac card based on your date of birth so basically your sun sign rather than moon sign.

Back