• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JIO App's UPI section - Not possible to add Cards...

The development team must have thought this as a safety measure to avoid misuse/fraud by limiting such tries to only 3. It's intention is OK. Execution is horrible.

That counter needs to be RE-SET at 00.00hrs daily. That's not being done.

So, thru that device, and that phone number, it can't go thru - unless that counter is RE-SET. Or, it is removed altogether.

That's what I told those chaps at FK. Inexperience showing in execution. Testing is NOT done properly.

Gaara

TF Ace
I recently attempted to add my Kotak Rupay Card, and it linked seamlessly.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 13.47.48.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 13.47.48.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 13.51.54.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-11 at 13.51.54.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2

Gaara

TF Ace
The development team must have thought this as a safety measure to avoid misuse/fraud by limiting such tries to only 3. It's intention is OK. Execution is horrible.

That counter needs to be RE-SET at 00.00hrs daily. That's not being done.
I read the same yesterday on Jio payments bank site

- How many times can I attempt device binding in a day? You can make 3 attempts of Device binding in a day. Once the limit is breached you will not be able to proceed from the SIM selection screen and will have to wait for the next 24 hours to retry device binding.

Gaara

TF Ace
So, thru that device, and that phone number, it can't go thru - unless that counter is RE-SET. Or, it is removed altogether.

That's what I told those chaps at FK. Inexperience showing in execution. Testing is NOT done properly.
Hihi! It’s like they’re saying, “Hey, dear customer, would you mind being our unpaid software tester? Just a tiny favor—try out this product, find all the bugs, and let us know. Oh, and don’t worry, we’ll pay you in frustration points!” These days most apps are like this.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Exactly, NOT interested.
But, trying to test it. Habit....
(aadat sae majboor hai ....
techno Banker hoon na, isiliye.. ).
Thode pehle test karte sir to you could have added through rupay cc via upi also🤣. Abhi to many bank dc are also blocked 🤣