• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Journey from Regalia first paid to Regalia gold LTF

techno065

TF Buzz
I was holding Regalia first(Paid) for 5 years. As I heard that people in my organisation are getting Regalia card LTF, I requested customer care to upgrade my card to Regalia LTF but they were offering FYF only. Then I closed this card in Oct 2022. This was also my first CC ever and at the time of closing, the limit was 4.93 lakh.
In Decemeber 2022, I applied for Regalia card online by myself and my application was rejected.
Again in Feb 2023, I applied through an agent after telling that I already had HDFC CC and I closed it and also my application was rejected but he promised me that I will get this time.
But again rejected and agent did not provide me any reason.
At this time I was not aware about cooling period of 6 months. I talked to customer care and they informed me to apply after 6 months from card closure date.
In b/w these periods I was getting numerous call from agents to providr LTF Regalia card but I did not apply.
In Sep-2023 I approached a HDFC bank employee and told him about my past incidents, he told me that I will get LTF Regalia Gold and I provided him Form-16, ID Card, photo, aadhar, pan. The process was offline, it took 15-20 days and in b/w two times hard enquiry was made but I finally got my card with a limit of 9.4 lakh and LTF.
I was also offered DCB(paid), on the condition of opening a salary account with HDFC but I was not sure, so I chose Regalia gold only.

1)Can someone advise if DCB(paid) is better or Regalia gold is good?
2) I wand IDFC Wealth CC but I applied two times in last 1 year and both the times I have been offered First wow CC only even when I had two CC with a limit of 6.4 lakh. So have I got some edge with 9.4 lakh limit or not to apply for idfc wealth cc?

I was holding Regalia first(Paid) for 5 years. As I heard that people in my organisation are getting Regalia card LTF, I requested customer care to upgrade my card to Regalia LTF but they were offering FYF only. Then I closed this card in Oct 2022. This was also my first CC ever and at the time of closing, the limit was 4.93 lakh.
In Decemeber 2022, I applied for Regalia card online by myself and my application was rejected.
Again in Feb 2023, I applied through an agent after telling that I already had HDFC CC and I closed it and also my application was rejected but he promised me that I will get this time.
At this time I was not aware about cooling period of 6 months. I talked to customer care and they informed me to apply after 6 months from card closure date.
In b/w these periods I was getting numerous call from agents to providr LTF Regalia card but I did not apply.
In Sep-2023 I approached a HDFC bank employee and told him about my past incidents, he told me that I will get LTF Regalia Gold and I provided him Form-16, ID Card, photo, aadhar, pan. The process was offline, it took 15-20 days and in b/w two times hard enquiry was made but I finally got my card with a limit of 9.4 lakh and LTF.
I was also offered DCB(paid), on the condition of opening a salary account with HDFC but I was not sure, so I chose Regalia gold only.

2) I wand IDFC Wealth CC but I applied two times in last 1 year and both the times I have been offered First wow CC only even when I had two CC with a limit of 6.4 lakh. So have I got some edge with 9.4 lakh limit or not to apply for idfc wealth cc?
Regalia gold LTF is good.. and wait for some time to apply for idfc wealth card.. your existing card with 5+ lakh limit should be 1 year old and 1 year back card should have around 5 lakh limit.

Wait for 6 months before applying for idfc than you will easily get wealth cc.
Btw what is your current residence pincode?

Your pincode is FD list you need to change your address to Apply idfc cc.
but in my aadhar I have address of this pincode only?
but I have electricity bill in my name in Delhi?
can you pls explain how to proceed as I will not be available for physical verification.

So you left.
Came back higher than before.
Interesting.

2) I wand IDFC Wealth CC but I applied two times in last 1 year and both the times I have been offered First wow CC only even when I had two CC with a limit of 6.4 lakh.
So have I got some edge with 9.4 lakh limit or not to apply for idfc wealth cc?
Why so keen on this IDFC CC?

but in my aadhar I have address of this pincode only?
but I have electricity bill in my name in Delhi?
can you pls explain how to proceed as I will not be available for physical verification.
You don't need any current address proofs If you don't have any relationship (like account or card) with Idfc.

Some reasons of FD wow

-HIGH CREDIT UTILISATION.
-NON SOURCEABLE PINCODE
-LOW CIBIL
-NEGATIVE CUSTOMER

Thanks for sharing your journey.

What creates so much interest in IDFC wealth cc? Is it because of 2.5% reward rate beyond 30k spends per month?

Back