• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold LTF

Hi, I have been a Regalia First credit cardholder for the past five years and recently I received an upgrade to the Regalia Gold credit card which is priced not an LTF card. I applied for it and received the same, I have contacted customer service to make the card LTF through their website. To my surprise I received an email stating that the card is Lifetime free. How true it is, how can I verify, please help.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have been a Regalia First credit cardholder for the past five years and recently I received an upgrade to the Regalia Gold credit card which is priced not an LTF card. I applied for it and received the same, I have contacted customer service to make the card LTF through their website. To my surprise I received an email stating that the card is Lifetime free. How true it is, how can I verify, please help.
It seems to be from verified source

I missed the opportunity… I also got the same offer but didn’t go for that as it was not LTF

I should have gone for the same and check!!!

Regalia gold LTF is a good deal

Heehaahee

TF Premier
Mail them and ask them "is it truly ltf"?