• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter edge CSB credit card bill payment

MrWick

TF Premier
Is it mandatory to open SB account on Jupiter if one wants to apply for Csb edge Credit Card ?

I'm getting offer on whatsapp for CSB Edge Credit Card as I joined waitlist before but I don't have Account with Jupiter !!

Kindly guide how to apply for the edge card !

bhushan0101

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is it mandatory to open SB account on Jupiter if one wants to apply for Csb edge Credit Card ?

I'm getting offer on whatsapp for CSB Edge Credit Card as I joined waitlist before but I don't have Account with Jupiter !!

Kindly guide how to apply for the edge card !
No need of jupiter saving account. I have the card without saving account. Just download jupiter app and proceed with mobile number pan then there is various option showing sb account, investment and in the end there is rupay edge card option apply through it.

MrWick

TF Premier
No need of jupiter saving account. I have the card without saving account. Just download jupiter app and proceed with mobile number pan then there is various option showing sb account, investment and in the end there is rupay edge card option apply through it.
Will there be any problem regarding serviceable pincode or is it serviceable to all india ?

MrWick

TF Premier
It is redirecting to open SB account with federal bank directly after opening app. How to go back to Offer screen of Ac opening and investment.
No need of jupiter saving account. I have the card without saving account. Just download jupiter app and proceed with mobile number pan then there is various option showi

Naveen277

TF Buzz
IMG-20240103-WA0005.jpg
Still asking to set up account. any solution for this ??
Its actually a technical issue from jupiter, i had spoke today with customer care regarding an payment issue. They asked from some customers they are facing this issue which prompts to open savings account. You can reach out their helpdesk on your registered mobile no for further help.