• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Edge Visa credit card LTF pre-approved, should I take it?

xfactcc

TF Premier
Greetings members,

As you can see in the headline:
I am being offered a LTF Jupiter Edge Visa Federal Bank credit card with 2.8L limit, should I take it based on the value of this card and the mentioned factors?

Please consider the following too:
  1. I do not have a FedBank CC yet, my obvious preference is to obtain their best card if provided LTF but previously I have been rejected (any tricks reference is welcome :))
  2. The LTF offer mentioned above is until 31st December (now shows 20th December :cautious:)
  3. Will it be difficult to get a better FedBank credit card in the future if I take this card?
  4. I wanted the Jupiter CSB Rupay credit card but not being offered that yet, (my waitlist number is 205866 so I may not get the LTF card as they mentioned somewhere only the first 2 lakh customers will get it)
  5. I am being offered OneCard secured, and SimlyFi secured CC both from FedBank - I haven't taken them yet
Please do your magic as you always do and enlighten me with your wisdom!

Apologies if this post is not original.

Thank you!

Tamal

TF Buzz
Don't go for Jupiter federal visa card.
Federal scapia far better card
Or you can directly go for core federal bank card which are also useless card.

xfactcc

TF Premier
Don't go for Jupiter federal visa card.
Federal scapia far better card
Or you can directly go for core federal bank card which are also useless card.
I largely agree that it is mostly useless card in terms of benefits. But since the offer is LTF and limit is highest I am being offered, that's why I am contemplating.

Unfortunately Federal and Scapia both do not offer pre-approved cards and I don't want CIBIL hits right now.

Also I see it's discussed here that Scapia notoriously rejects applications if there are recent hard enquiries in your credit report, on that front I will likely get rejected as I have 1 enquiry/month until last month. 🙈