• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Keep or close pnb credit card

Keep it else PNB will curse you. :ROFLMAO: SBI and PNB: Acc/CC once opened should not be closed. No one knows when the dJinn comes out from their bottle and fulfill every wish.

I have also kept it. In past it was my go to card for insurance payments. I have PNB RuPay Platinum and it gets used sometimes for UPI payments.
It will be closed and will be shown as closed but it will always show up in the app, like carrying a picture of your ex everywhere.

Keep it, else PNB will curse you. :ROFLMAO: SBI and PNB: Acc/CC once opened should not be closed. No one knows when the dJinn comes out from their bottle and fulfill every wish.

I have also kept it. In past it was my go to card for insurance payments. I have PNB RuPay Platinum and it gets used sometimes for UPI payments.
Actually! This month itself, I've received upfront discounts around 3000 on the PNB card. There was not a single offer in the previous 6 months, but suddenly the dam burst opened!

Back