• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

cibil is papa..if papa says yes at first time..then no son's approval needed
its not like that.. It is not CIBIL saying yes, It is banks choice to choose which one to look at..

Actually in principle, all Credit enquiries must be registered in all the 4 bureaus.. whether the banks look at CIBIL/CRIF/Experian/Equifax..

but unfortunately the rest of the 3 are not being informed ./ kept in the loop.. I am not sure whose fault it is.

but Only CIBIL is maintained / kept in the loop properly...

its not like that.. It is not CIBIL saying yes, It is banks choice to choose which one to look at..

Actually in principle, all Credit enquiries must be registered in all the 4 bureaus.. whether the banks look at CIBIL/CRIF/Experian/Equifax..

but unfortunately the rest of the 3 are not being informed ./ kept in the loop.. I am not sure whose fault it is.

but Only CIBIL is maintained / kept in the loop properly...
gotcha..basically banks decide where to hit

Reactions: SSV
gotcha..basically banks decide where to hit
Correct . .
Basically , it is like who is their preferred credit bureau partner.. depending upon that the enquiry goes their first..
but at the end , this enquiry must be registered in all the 4 bureaus.. but this second step is not happening properly in this case.. and no-one cares.. which is unfortunate.. the governing body's should jump in here .. but who cares in India..

Correct . .
Basically , it is like who is their preferred credit bureau partner.. depending upon that the enquiry goes their first..
but at the end , this enquiry must be registered in all the 4 bureaus.. but this second step is not happening properly in this case.. and no-one cares.. which is unfortunate.. the governing body's should jump in here .. but who cares in India..
I think these 4 rating agencies would exchange n sync their data - at quarterly intervals.

Back