• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

Applied for the card on Thursday evening. VKYC was done within half an hour.

Yesterday Bank sent someone for Physical verification. but the guy didn't come, instead, he called me and told me to share the house photo, and asked for some additional information related to family and house type, etc on WhatsApp. The application is still in process. The Kiwi app banner says 'Bank is reviewing your KYC details'.

They are doing physical verification even for a Virtual co-branded card. Meanwhile, got my Amex MRCC which was also applied on Thursday without any verification, and is already on the way.

Yesterday Bank sent someone for Physical verification. but the guy didn't come, instead, he called me and told me to share the house photo, and asked for some additional information related to family and house type, etc on WhatsApp. The application is still in process. The Kiwi app banner says 'Bank is reviewing your KYC details'.

They are doing physical verification even for a Virtual co-branded card. Meanwhile, got my Amex MRCC which was also applied on Thursday without any verification, and is already on the way.
Did you applied mrcc with income proof or without?

It means mujhe card Dene mei wo interested nahin hai.
Probably you misunderstood them.

That screenshot says Axis Bank. Not Yes Bank.

The bottom portion of the screenshot indicate that their systems are down n they will get back to you when once they are up n running.

So, wait for a couple of days.

Even after 36-40 hours of that global glitch, Delta Airlines n United Airlines in USA are still struggling to normalise their services.

thats why this app was with axis..u will alwys see..wherevr there is some ghotala..axis is linked directly or indirectly

Probably you misunderstood them.

That screenshot says Axis Bank. Not Yes Bank.

The bottom portion of the screenshot indicate that their systems are down n they will get back to you when once they are up n running.

So, wait for a couple of days.

Even after 36-40 hours of that global glitch, Delta Airlines n United Airlines in USA are still struggling to normalise their services.
Their collaboration with Axis has ended and they no longer issue cards from Axis
The screenshot is due to a glitch in their app and not due to global Crowdstrike outage.

Back