• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 "Add Money" via Debit card Limits?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1.How many times can we add money via Debit card ?
2.How much amount per transaction ?
3.How much Amount per month can be added ?

I am trying to add money to my 811 full kyc account through debit card and it is not allowing me to add more than 10000. Can someone confirm the limits please? Have they revised their limits?

I am trying to add money to my 811 full kyc account through debit card and it is not allowing me to add more than 10000. Can someone confirm the limits please? Have they revised their limits?
When you say add money through debit card in ur kotak 811 full kyc account..which debit card u mean ? And from which app/web u are adding money.. I have never used kotak 811 account.. thinking of opening 1

When you say add money through debit card in ur kotak 811 full kyc account..which debit card u mean ? And from which app/web u are adding money.. I have never used kotak 811 account.. thinking of opening 1
I am using Kotak mobile app to add money to my 811 account. The available options to add money are debit card, netbanking, upi etc. Any bank's debit card can be used to add money to 811 account.

Back