• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak card not received - Potential Fraud

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey folks,

I applied for a Kotak Myntra card but it was pending due to KYC rejection.
then the next day I received a call from the agent that she can process the new application with offline KYC so I went with it, KYC was done and the card was approved on 17th July.

After that, there was no update on dispatch, and I haven't received the message from Bluedart tracking. Today I received a call from some agent that your card was delivered by Bluedart and if I activated the card or not. and said if I don't activate it, it will be canceled. After the call, another agent(spam on true caller) sent me a message on how to activate my card and to call a number 7669010000 to activate my card.

As I have not activated the card and reported to Kotak customer care that I have not received my card, Hence they have raised a request to again reissue/dispatch the card.

I suspect a potential fraud here, someone got my card in between delivery and wanted me to activate it so they can use it on wireless pos.

Do let me know your view on this situation.

let's see, they have again dispatched the card and said will be delivered in 7 days, im just afraid if this loop takes more than a month, card will be canceled.
and when the agent called she said your card shows delivered by Bludart on her system.
You can see your Card Details on Mobile Banking. If you don't want your card to be cancelled then just do an online transaction of any amount.

Tip: Secure your card on Paytm. It will do a transaction of Rs 2 and refund it back. Reversed Transactions are also considered as Activation.

You can see your Card Details on Mobile Banking. If you don't want your card to be cancelled then just do an online transaction of any amount.

Tip: Secure your card on Paytm. It will do a transaction of Rs 2 and refund it back. Reversed Transactions are also considered as Activation.
I dont have any other relation with Kotak so while login into Kotak app, it asks for card verification, i don't have a card number so can't proceed.

Back