• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak credit card application rejected twice due to credit profile

Patil007

TF Legend
Hi,

My CIBIL is 803 currently and I have 10 credit cards,

After that I have applied Kotak platinum league LTF credit card, It was rejected without CIBIL hit and they said rejected due to credit profile.

Now, after 3-4 Months, I have opened Kotak Pro saving account and applied Kotak white LTF card and it is again rejected within 5 days without CIBIL hit.

when I called customer care, they said it is rejected due to credit profile is suited in bank policy.

Is it due to I have more number of credit cards (10 cards) 😅

Hi,

After that I have applied Kotak platinum league LTF credit card, It was rejected without CIBIL hit and they said rejected due to credit profile.

Now, after 3-4 Months, I have opened Kotak Pro saving account and applied Kotak white LTF card and it is again rejected within 5 days without CIBIL hit.

when I called customer care, they said it is rejected due to credit profile is suited in bank policy.

They rejected for me saying pin code not serviceable. I live in Bangalore and have 3 AMEX cards which has the least serviceable area and heck i have their 811 account with a branch 200 mtr from my house

Hi,

Can you confirm whether you are salaried or self employed and nature of business

Anyways their cards not worth fighting for so left it at that. No CIBIL hit as well
Same here, I wouldn't have even bothered to apply, but the agent who came for KYC insisted that it's pre-approved and I don't have to do anything. 🤣

I'm just wondering, you live in Bangalore and I'm in Kolkata, and yet they're saying it's not serviceable. I can't even imagine what it must be like for Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities. 😂

Hi,

How did you got the offer for white LTF??

Back