• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

kotak credit card bill payment issue

danish

TF Ace
i paid kotak credit card bill by amazon pay but not credited to card as it is instant but i saw there is a technical issue going on now kotak app i am uanble to view my credit card it is saying no active card or your card is blocked i know this is technical issue and also i am unable to pay credit card bill from the kotak bank as no credit card number is showing credit card payment section . my query is that now i have paid the bill from amazon pay will there be any problem due to this technical issue to refeclt the payment in the card . till now the payment is not credited in my card and the transaction is sucessful l from amazon pay

no i known that a technical issue is going on this happen friday 2pm also but i am trying to say that i tried more than 15 times to login to my credit card account will kotak system detech that user has tried so many times to login and will think that some stranger person is trying to open and will block the account
Do not think too much.
Everyone one is facing it.
kotak bank system is very good some times when i call more than 3 times to customer care team i recieve a call from kotak senior team after 1 to 3 hours later that if i am facing issue or my issue is solved or not . never seen such excellent customer service from other bank

kotak bank system is very good some times when i call more than 3 times to customer care team i recieve a call from kotak senior team after 1 to 3 hours later that if i am facing issue or my issue is solved or not . never seen such excellent customer service from other bank
They are quite well w.r.t customer care services.

But they run frequent upgradation Activities which some time trouble us.

Sometimes UPI servers were down without any initimation in working hours

Back