• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

prc1990

TF Ace
I didn't read 52 pages of this long thread but did anyone receive this WhatsApp message from Myntra? There it states it's first 3 years free for Myntra Insiders only. Also not clear if we must remain Myntra Insider throughout for 3 years for each year's fee to be waived off or only at the time of application, we must be a Myntra Insider.

1714051864821.png
The way they spread ambiguous information, I'm happy that they are sentenced by RBI.

Finally got 3 yrs free after RBI Bamboo. Also got a call from Kotak nodal officer confirming 3 yrs free. Initially a JF was charged, that also got reversed.
Update :
Also received 1500 in my account from Kotak as a compensation for my troubles, which is apart from 3 yrs free.

So whoever has applied after Feb 26 and before the ban, you'll definitely get card for 3 yrs free as per TnC. Escalate properly and have proofs handy for RBI complaint.

Update :
Also received 1500 in my account from Kotak as a compensation for my troubles, which is apart from 3 yrs free.

So whoever has applied after Feb 26 and before the ban, you'll definitely get card for 3 yrs free as per TnC. Escalate properly and have proofs handy for RBI complaint.
I also got the card with zero JF and 3 years Free offer. I was not charged JF. Should I also contact the bank to confirm about 3 years free offer?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I also got the card with zero JF and 3 years Free offer. I was not charged JF. Should I also contact the bank to confirm about 3 years free offer?
They are not in a great mood now as rbi banned them from on boarding new Credit card customers.
If you ask them now , they might even remove 3 year free offer !! ;)

Last edited:

bhauka11

TF Buzz
Update :

I applied around 10th April. So I'm eligible for 3 yrs free offer right??

Bcz I've been chasing grievance team for past 15 days for confirmation, but they keep denying stating that I've not applied through myntra portal( which is false. I applied through myntra only).

I've provided them the below screenshot as proof which is redirecting me back to myntra after application submission.

Waiting for their reply.

Could you please tell next step in case they deny again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412-154407.png
    Screenshot_20240412-154407.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 9
I applied around 10th April. So I'm eligible for 3 yrs free offer right??

Bcz I've been chasing grievance team for past 15 days for confirmation, but they keep denying stating that I've not applied through myntra portal( which is false. I applied through myntra only).

I've provided them the below screenshot as proof which is redirecting me back to myntra after application submission.

Waiting for their reply.

Could you please tell next step in case they deny again?
Email to grievance one last time, stating this is last email and give them last warning to convert to 3 year free offer, post which you would be escalating to RBI BO.