• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

Call pe I asked them to cancel the card kyuki unhone LTF deny kar diya thaa to fir call unhone senior ko transfer kri I said them I'll apply for different card later when the ban lifts for which they said we don't know when this ban will lift.. So asked them to cancel the card or make it LTF... to vo LTF ke liye agree kre and confirmation mail bhejaa LTF ka.....
Pehli baar LTF ka request kaise kiya that?

Call pe I asked them to cancel the card kyuki unhone LTF deny kar diya thaa to fir call unhone senior ko transfer kri I said them I'll apply for different card later when the ban lifts for which they said we don't know when this ban will lift.. So asked them to cancel the card or make it LTF... to vo LTF ke liye agree kre and confirmation mail bhejaa LTF ka.....
How old is ur CC and how much have u spent on it since last annual fees date

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bas anumaan laga raha hoon ki cancellation ki dhamki Dene pe LTF krenge ya nhi...as this is my oldest card

Achaaa... to fir to CC ko call krke bolo card cancel krnaa hai, most of the time vo retention team ke pass call forward krdete hai and ask them ki fees jyada hai or mera usage kam h... shyd vo khud hi bol de fees waiver ka yaa fir LTF ka...