• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

Yes..

NO.. full redemption means, no partial..

Please read T& C's as I mentioned before.. How hard it is??

View attachment 32146View attachment 32147
i understand that, but instead of redeeming the gift card partially, I am asking about paying 1100 bill with 1000 giftcard(full redemption) & 100 bill amount remaining with cash.
never mind, Chaitanya understood my question and explained without much fuss, unlike you.

Last edited:
i understand that, but instead of redeeming the gift card partially, I am asking about paying 1100 bill with 1000 giftcard(full redemption) & 100 bill amount remaining with cash.
never mind, Chaitanya understood my question and explained without much fuss, unlike you.
Okay, now I understood it correctly..
The word "Partially " in your question added to the confusion..
You want to have multiple payment methods combined with GV..for which answer is Yes..

Anyway, if you see my posts they all come with substantial evidence via screenshots..
And most of the information seekers want to get clarification which basically exists in the their respective websites..
Hence my reference to you about look at T&Cs.. I spend quite a lot of time doing this..
The purpose being to avoid confusion..
Anyway, it is what it is and everyone is different..

Received offer for Kotak Myntra Rupay CC, Got it at Rs.500 joining fee (Not yet charged just did my first transaction yesterday) I'm confused as the app says Rs.1000 myntra voucher, 500 on activation and 500 on first transaction on myntra which I already did. by when do I expect a voucher?

any chances to get this converted into LTF?
Only when you are about the close the card, retention team may offer. On contrary I have had three experience where they showed 0 fee during application, but later on told me charges apply. I was fooled first time, second time a complaint has been lodged with RBI ombudsman with proof, third card's complaint journey has started today.

Only when you are about the close the card, retention team may offer. On contrary I have had three experience where they showed 0 fee during application, but later on told me charges apply. I was fooled first time, second time a complaint has been lodged with RBI ombudsman with proof, third card's complaint journey has started today.
Can you explain for which three cards you got zero fee during application? Did you succeed in converting it to FYF or LTF?

Can you explain for which three cards you got zero fee during application? Did you succeed in converting it to FYF or LTF?
First was Myntra. App showed 0 joining fee and 1000 vouchers. Applied and approved. Customer care says 500 joining fee. 5 months later, no joining charged yet

Second was an upgrade from League to mojo in september end. Got email offer from kotak for fyf upgrade. Applied and approved. Customer care says it has 1000 joining fee. 20 days struggle, (brain fugging struggle), raised it with RBI, got call yesterday *EVENING* that they have made it fyf.

Third was league rupay, applied through a banner on swiggy on 2-3 Nov. During application was shown 0 joining and 0 annual fee at two stages. Did entire screen recording. Card approved,
Ab suno next level brain fugging cheez from yesterday *MORNING*.

Called cust care. Says card has 299 annual fee. Told him that I have screen recording. He gave me his mail to send him those. I told him to reply back an acknowledge which he didn't, so I called after 2 hrs again.
Lady picks call, again asks me the problem. She then check fee and says "Saar, card is life time free. I can see a logo, it says no fee". I ask her to send me mail, then she says, "Saar trust me, trust my word, recorder line saaar". I didn't bulge and told he to connect me to a supervisor who would have authority to mail me the same confirmation. She agrees.
Calls me back saying she is connecting to supervisor. Supervisors asks me the issue, she checks and says card has 299 annual fee.

3 customer care wale, aur 3 alag version. Batao bc insaan customer care ku hi call kare aur seedha ombudsman mei ku nhi jaaye. Shaam ko jab mojo ke liye nodal officer ka call aaya toh i told her ki yeh nautanki har baar ki hai. You send your reply to RBI, and I'll file an appeal ki Inka roz ka hai and they are at it again.

First was Myntra. App showed 0 joining fee and 1000 vouchers. Applied and approved. Customer care says 500 joining fee. 5 months later, no joining charged yet

Second was an upgrade from League to mojo in september end. Got email offer from kotak for fyf upgrade. Applied and approved. Customer care says it has 1000 joining fee. 20 days struggle, (brain fugging struggle), raised it with RBI, got call yesterday *EVENING* that they have made it fyf.

Third was league rupay, applied through a banner on swiggy on 2-3 Nov. During application was shown 0 joining and 0 annual fee at two stages. Did entire screen recording. Card approved,

Called cust care. Says card has 299 annual fee. Told him that I have screen recording. He gave me his mail to send him those. I told him to reply back an acknowledge which he didn't, so I called after 2 hrs again.
Lady picks call, again asks me the problem. She then check fee and says "Saar, card is life time free. I can see a logo, it says no fee". I ask her to send me mail, then she says, "Saar trust me, trust my word, recorder line saaar". I didn't bulge and told he to connect me to a supervisor who would have authority to mail me the same confirmation. She agrees.
Calls me back saying she is connecting to supervisor. Supervisors asks me the issue, she checks and says card has 299 annual fee.

3 customer care wale, aur 3 alag version. Batao bc insaan customer care ku hi call kare aur seedha ombudsman mei ku nhi jaaye. Shaam ko jab mojo ke liye nodal officer ka call aaya toh i told her ki yeh nautanki har baar ki hai. You send your reply to RBI, and I'll file an appeal ki Inka roz ka hai and they are at it again.
L se Lotak
L se Lo🩸

Can anyone confirm the cooldown period for Kotak Credit Card?
I had applied in October but it got rejected due to non serviceable location but now getting pre approved offer for Kotak Credit Card.
After how much time can I proceed?

Can anyone confirm the cooldown period for Kotak Credit Card?
I had applied in October but it got rejected due to non serviceable location but now getting pre approved offer for Kotak Credit Card.
After how much time can I proceed?
90 days.

Kotak's 'Pre-approved' is not exactly pre-approved; it's more or less pre-qualified. They have a habit of sending these offers even to people recently rejected. 🤭 So, it's better to wait for 90 days before applying.

I got message from Kotak to upgrade League Platinum to PVR Kotak platinum card with 0 joining fees & 999 annual fees.
2 PVR tickets worth 400 on 10k in month is pretty good. Has someone upgraded, is this card decent compared to League platinum?

Back