• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak second credit card apply

3 months counted how? 3 bill payments? I applied for Urbane on 16 May and got it on 17 May -- got 3 statements on 5 Jun, Jul, Aug. The Aug payment is due on 23 Aug. I still get "Product details not stamped on lead" - hope at least on 24 Aug I can apply?
I have a 3 year old Kotak League card and I get the same message, "Product details not stamped on lead" even today.

In case of upgrade, your previous card will get closed. If it's a new application you will get a seperate card with different account. I have kotak mojo and kotak white both LTF and on same email and mobile number.

Whenever I am trying to apply second card (IOCL), it says congratulations, your application is under process and gives me the reference number of my previous card which I got around 1 year back already!!! Their system seems to be glitchy!

Whenever I am trying to apply second card (IOCL), it says congratulations, your application is under process and gives me the reference number of my previous card which I got around 1 year back already!!! Their system seems to be glitchy!
You may try visiting a nearest branch and check whether there is any previous application which is pending in their systems. If yes ask them to remove it. BTW I applied second card in branch through RM.

Back