• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KOTAK Top most Banking account and CC

imdjay

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Currently, I hold Kotak 12 years old account which is NEON.

Now, I wish to upgrade it to the topmost saving account variant and avail the top-end super premium card from Kotak.

I contacted my RM and he is ready to do so. I can upgrade my account to the topmost Privy variant so that he can stay my RM. He is also ready to upgrade my account to a Wealth account (maybe Private banking), but according to him No RM is available from my city and hence everything would be done on the Phone if I go with this.

I am confused about which account is the top most variant and which one should I go for so that I can avail the top best Credit card from them. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Now, I wish to upgrade it to the topmost saving account variant and avail the top-end super premium card from Kotak.

I contacted my RM and he is ready to do so. I can upgrade my account to the topmost Privy variant so that he can stay my RM. He is also ready to upgrade my account to a Wealth account (maybe Private banking), but according to him No RM is available from my city and hence everything would be done on the Phone if I go with this.

I am confused about which account is the top most variant and which one should I go for so that I can avail the top best Credit card from them. Any suggestion is appreciated.
Privy League Black is topmost - https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/privy-league.html
Their wealth management infinite CC is the top most card.

@plastikman Privy League Black comes under Privy Banking only. That I understand.
But what about Private Banking or Wealth banking accounts? Do they provide better features and cards with these variants?
Do you mean Kotak Wealth Infinite CC? I don't think It is the topmost card. Maybe White Reserve is the top one. the super-premium one.

@plastikman Privy League Black comes under Privy Banking only. That I understand.
But what about Private Banking or Wealth banking accounts? Do they provide better features and cards with these variants?
Do you mean Kotak Wealth Infinite CC? I don't think It is the topmost card. Maybe White Reserve is the top one. the super-premium one.
Kotak Infinite CC is invite only and specifically meant for Private Banking.

I highly recommend you to call kotak customer care to confirm, that there is actually no rm in your city. These RM's don't want their clients to upgraded because they will lose commission,

Back