• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Card Annual fees fraud

Really you want to go step one step two and waste your time with kotak 🤔

Dealing with Kotak for 8 years never used their site for raising complaints.
I directly mail them to the following mails. That is quicker.
Note: Website or direct mail - ultimately, you'll be dealing with uninformed agents whose systems show that customers are at fault every time.
😇 Direct E- mail ID is not available in their WEBSITE. Making a contact through website, if they ignore by informing simply ERROR & TRY AGAIN what we have to do ?. This is a precaution. They are not having landline customer care contact numbers like 022 39020202 & 022 42207777. Having no issues so far is GOD'S GRACE. good bye 🤓

Yeah White...

I was holding Royale Signature till Dec 2023...don't think it was spend based.
For White no spends requirement but for Royale, Mojo, Zen, it was initially complimentary then became spend-based: https://images.kotak.com/bank/mailers/2023/files/Lounge MITC 12-5 Revised.pdf

"Life time free cardholders need to spend a minimum of Rs. 60,000 on the primary card (EMI spends will not be considered) in a calendar quarter to be eligible to avail the 2 complimentary domestic lounge access for the next succeeding quarter. For example, if a customer wants to access lounges in the 3rd calendar quarter (July, Aug, Sept), his/her spends should be minimum of Rs. 60,000 on the primary card for the period between 1 st April, 2023 -30th June, 2023 ."

I also got an SMS about it.

For White no spends requirement but for Royale, Mojo, Zen, it was initially complimentary then became spend-based: https://images.kotak.com/bank/mailers/2023/files/Lounge MITC 12-5 Revised.pdf

"Life time free cardholders need to spend a minimum of Rs. 60,000 on the primary card (EMI spends will not be considered) in a calendar quarter to be eligible to avail the 2 complimentary domestic lounge access for the next succeeding quarter. For example, if a customer wants to access lounges in the 3rd calendar quarter (July, Aug, Sept), his/her spends should be minimum of Rs. 60,000 on the primary card for the period between 1 st April, 2023 -30th June, 2023 ."

I also got an SMS about it.
Wasn't aware of this. Don't think I received any SMS.

I wonder how it can be OP's own screenshot if he has got the card one year back. He cannot have an upgrade offer to white while already holding a white a card. OP can you please throw some light on this?

Who uses Kotak cards anyways? It's only for the lounge access.
As mentioned in the post, I had got Kotak Zen Signature Ltf while opening salary account. Then after two months of receiving Zen Signature card I received Kotak white ltf upgrade offer in the app.

Back