• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Signature International Lounge discontinued?

Post number 11 has been selected as best answer.

drsel

TF Legend
When I added my Lifetime free Kotak White visa signature cc (LTF for Privy league customers) information on the dreamfolks.in website, it's showing only two domestic lounge per quarter.

no mention of international Lounge

has International Lounge been DISCONTINUED for the kotak white signature card by Kotak Bank?

Last edited:
Solution
When I added my Lifetime free Kotak White visa signature cc (LTF for Privy league customers) information on the dreamfolks.in website, it's showing only two domestic lounge per quarter.

has International Lounge been DISCONTINUED for the kotak white signature card by Kotak Bank?
I confirmed it with CC and was told that before they used to give PP separately. Now, they integrated their systems with PP. So, it has nothing to do with DF. International Lounge access still can be done using this credit card swiping directly at their POS terminal(No Need of PP/DF card). I used it on May 5 2024. It worked fine. It's not removed as on May 5, 2024

VHARIA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Did it appear before on dreamfolks?
Afaik international lounge access on Kotak cards are through Priority Pass not DF
Yes, i don't think any cards in India provide international lounge access through dreamfolks. Most of them have tie up with priority pass or lounge key

drsel

TF Legend
Did it appear before on dreamfolks?
Afaik international lounge access on Kotak cards are through Priority Pass not DF
Priority pass was discontinued last year according to customer care, although it's still showing Priority pass for international Lounge access on the website.

He said now it is only Dreamfolks tie up, with with both domestic (2/qtr) and international (4/yr) Lounge access inbuilt in the LTF White credit card.

He also say that Lifetime free or paid doesn't make a difference regarding lounge access in India and abroad

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I confirmed it with CC and was told that before they used to give PP separately. Now, they integrated their systems with PP. So, it has nothing to do with DF. International Lounge access still can be done using this credit card swiping directly at their POS terminal(No Need of PP/DF card). I used it on May 5 2024. It worked fine. It's not removed as on May 5, 2024

Solution

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Priority pass was discontinued last year according to customer care, always it's still showing Priority pass for international Lounge access on the website.
You didn't read the entire notification probably. They said separate PP is gone but it's now directly through the card. All the diners card have the same. Yes bank too switched to this iirc

drsel

TF Legend
You didn't read the entire notification probably. They said separate PP is gone but it's now directly through the card. All the diners card have the same. Yes bank too switched to this iirc
Thanks this is the answer I was looking for.
So Kotak Bank Customer Care was correct when he said I will get foreign Lounge access by simply swiping the kotak white credit card outside India.

And Dreamfolks customer care was also correct when he said that this White credit card will not get you foreign Lounge access.
Of course he meant through Dreamfolks

drsel

TF Legend
Thanks this is the answer I was looking for!

drsel

TF Legend
Now the big question is how do we keep a track of international Lounge access when Priority pass is used separately or integrated within the credit card ?

Priority pass customer care cannot answer this question, nor can the people at the Lounge.
They all say check with the bank, but bank Customer Care also doesn't know.

Dream folks app is very useful to keep a track of your used lounge access but unfortunately Lounge key and Priority pass to not have any such information or service

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Now the big question is how do we keep a track of international Lounge access when Priority pass is used separately or integrated within the credit card ?

Priority pass customer care cannot answer this question, nor can the people at the Lounge.
They all say check with the bank, but bank Customer Care also doesn't know.

Dream folks app is very useful to keep a track of your used lounge access but unfortunately Lounge key and Priority pass to not have any such information or service
You can try if PP app allows you to register with the card number. If it does it will get added as a digital PP & show the quota.

drsel

TF Legend
You can try if PP app allows you to register with the card number. If it does it will get added as a digital PP & show the quota.
I can't find any option to add the priority pass card number.
App only gives information of all the various lounges at various airports in the world and how to find them

drsel

TF Legend
Dreamfolks also told me that--
1) Domestic lounges include all domestic and international airport lounges located within India.

2) International Lounges include all domestic and international airport lounges located in every country outside India.

Hence I think the more appropriate terms should be Indian lounges and foreign lounges, to avoid any confusion