• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lazy Card updates.

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
Lazy pay card looks like a trap, they only give you 3 days for payment, I have stopped using it

All pay later cards are like that. But yes, LazyPay is the worst in terms of the interest-free period.
Before that had 15 days ... now they have changed it to 30 days.

Slice gives you 5 days to pay the bill and has an option to split the bill into 3 interest-free periods. LazyPay doesn't even have that.

I was interested in scan & pay. but alas, the app shows it's not available for me. 🥲

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
3-5 days ... One could pay directly using DC or charge cards in that case 😂😂

No, that 5 days period is how much time they will give you once the bill is generated.
The bill is usually generated in 30 days. so, you have an interest free period of 33-35 days

compared to that a Credit Card gives you 15-20 days to pay the bill once the bill is generated.
So, you are getting 45-50 days of interest-free period with a credit card.

Dhruvkumar

TF Buzz
WhatsApp Image 2022-03-30 at 10.59.11 AM.jpeg

Just received the card. but I don't recommend anyone to get it.
The only reason I got this card is to add it to my card collection.
That's all. 😁
They mantion up to 5% cashback on every purchase actually how much rewards they give. I don't think it would be very high otherwise they would have advertised it better.

Avishma1

TF Select
I've been using lazypay card from last 2 months but I liked this card based on the cashback it offers and other promos. Its LTF card and I have earned around rs.700 cashback in 2 months already.

Gk123

TF Buzz
They mantion up to 5% cashback on every purchase actually how much rewards they give. I don't think it would be very high otherwise they would have advertised it better.
The cashback is not flat 5%it upto 5%and it only on card transactions not on scan pay.
I starring I spend 2/3 thousand it gives 60/50 rupees now it on reward 24 /10 random amount but you get reward everytime.
Cool thing is if you spend on fuel you complete waiver of fuel surcharge and also you got reward cashback.
Anyone who don't have any credline go for it.
If you have scan and pay like me.it awesome. In emergency you can whidraw itire amount free of cost.
Now the bill generated every month 1st.
Repay on 3rd of the month