• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lazypay and Snapmint advance payment CIBIL

alwayswin69

TF Select
I dont have a cibil score yet,
So I applied for Lazypay and got 3k as credit limit.

I'm wondering if I keep paying through it and instantly pay the outstanding in advance, will it help me build a cibil or not?
If not what should I do to generate the cibil? As I don't want to miss any payments at all.

I also applied on snapmint and got a credit limit of 11k and purchased a product on EMI (1st month emi as downpayment and got to pay 2 months emi)
If I prepay those 2 months EMI, will it help my cibil or not?

Please help me with the questions.

Solution

I'm wondering if I keep paying through it and instantly pay the outstanding in advance, will it help me build a cibil or not?
If not what should I do to generate the cibil? As I don't want to miss any payments at all.

I also applied on snapmint and got a credit limit of 11k and purchased a product on EMI (1st month emi as downpayment and got to pay 2 months emi)

CIBIL is nothing but history for defaulters. You didn't do default, so why are you concerned about CIBIL???

Get income than CIBIL score.

Once you have income proof, any bank will...

If you don't have a CIBIL score yet, you should have taken an FD-based card instead of a Lazypay or Snapmint . That would have been more helpful IMO.

If you don't have a CIBIL score yet, you should have taken an FD-based card instead of a Lazypay or Snapmint . That would have been more helpful IMO.
I gave it a thought but then I kinda didn't want to invest for almost a year since I'll be salaried by the end of the year so I might be able to get a card by hdfc since I'll opt to open my salary account with them.

CIBIL is nothing but history for defaulters. You didn't do default, so why are you concerned about CIBIL???

Get income than CIBIL score.

Once you have income proof, any bank will offer you card.

Don't get mislead in fomo.

However, even if you don't use these signed financial products, they'll report monthly usage to CIBIL & that's what every bank does. Your history will keep building.

You can mark it as solution.

Solution
Back