• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lazypay reported reversed cashback as overdue amount in Experian

Anon1

TF Premier
Overdue amount was reported from lazypay with 0 days (check attached screenshots), this overdue amount is mostly for cashback reversal which they have tricked us (knows lazypay users).

I have closed lazypay account on this month and also reflected as closed in cibil without any overdue amount.

Hence because of this overdue amount, my Experian score was dropped to 716 (checked on dec 16) from 835 ( checked on dec 15), I have requested lazypay to remove overdue but they denied.

Only change in my credit report within 1 days is - this overdue amount of lazypay only.

1. Any other way to bring back my Experian score to 835?
2. Is overdue amount impacts score ?

Attachments

• IMG_20221218_105902.jpg
    IMG_20221218_105902.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20221218_110025.jpg
    IMG_20221218_110025.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 40
Got this mail

Thank you for writing in.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have raised your concern with our concerned team. We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience

Let's see what happens. Will complaint to RBI if didn't get satisfactory resolution.

Got this mail

Thank you for writing in.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have raised your concern with our concerned team. We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience

Let's see what happens. Will complaint to RBI if didn't get satisfactory resolution.
I got update from lazypay after RBI complaint, they have removed overdue amount and closed account was reflecting in Experian as well.

Back