• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lets discuss about some side income methods of 2024

on a serious note , I know a person in bangalore who has some selenium or some automation related coaching center , his main salary from the company is 50-70 K per month but the side income is indeed ~2Lakh per month , completely unaccounted . He is so rich and has built 2 PGs without loans.
You can become rich only with unaccounted income else you will continue to pay 33% tax and 18% GST

You can become rich only with unaccounted income else you will continue to pay 33% tax and 18% GST
@VISHESH_BANSAL we need Chartered UnAccountants asap.
Calculate Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

Great rule of life , if you tally your income and expenses and think you are saving something... In that case you will remain in middle class only .

on a serious note , I know a person in bangalore who has some selenium or some automation related coaching center , his main salary from the company is 50-70 K per month but the side income is indeed ~2Lakh per month , completely unaccounted . He is so rich and has built 2 PGs without loans.
There are people in unorganized market/business doing more turnover and with less margin and earning lot.

I knew a person with capital of 2 crores (He uses it for daily rotation of 1% with 1 crore per day) so daily he earns 1L which leads to 25-30L per month, but sometime he loses money too. So on an average he gets around 2 crores for whole year with 2 crores.

I knew a person with capital of 2 crores (He uses it for daily rotation of 1% with 1 crore per day) so daily he earns 1L which leads to 25-30L per month, but sometime he loses money too. So on an average he gets around 2 crores for whole year with 2 crores.
What rotation ?

Back