• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LIC bill pay via Magnus

I need to pay 3 LIC bills pf total 60k,wanted to know how can this be done via magnus to achieve milestone award of 1lac per month.please share the best way to pay and get cashback and milestone stuff via magnus.

Sorry for repost(if already discussed,cant find).

Normal insurance payments will give you base RPs and will help you get to 60k of the 1L monthly milestone.

You can also pay through Amazon Pay and get 3X RPs by getting Amazon vouchers from Gyftr through grabdeals.
But amazon voucher limit will be only 10k right?if i pay rest amount by cc,will that be counted?

I need to pay 3 LIC bills pf total 60k,wanted to know how can this be done via magnus to achieve milestone award of 1lac per month.please share the best way to pay and get cashback and milestone stuff via magnus.

Sorry for repost(if already discussed,cant find).
Best and high yield for insurance if you’re holding sbi cash back card buy amazon gv in amazon and other sites where gv available and by this way 5% cb possible
Add gv to amazon and pay insurance there but if monthly limits there pls DYOR

5%
  • If the premium is less than 50000..... Axis Freecharge Card .. 5% .... straight ...
  • SBI Cashback Card .. buy Amazon GV from different sites and pay on Amazon
1-2%
  • Axis Ace (Stopped giving since 15th Sep 2022)
  • SBI SimplyClick 5X
But I would recommend AXIS MAGNUS If u can achieve Milestone ....

Please note AXIS MAGNUS has a cap of 6000 points per transaction on Insurance.

Last edited:
5%
  • If the premium is less than 50000..... Axis Freecharge Card .. 5% .... straight ...
  • SBI Cashback Card .. buy Amazon GV from different sites and pay on Amazon
2%
  • Axis Ace
But I would recommend AXIS MAGNUS If u can achieve Milestone ....

Please note AXIS MAGNUS has a cap of 6000 points per transaction on Insurance.
For SBI card, why do you have to buy gift cards? Why don’t you pay directly on Amazon?

Back