• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifestyle Home Center SBI Card Prime

vijaycard

TF Buzz
Is still sbi is issuing this card lifestyle Home Center SBI Card Prime.. anyone using this and how to get that.. any advantage over routine prime credit card

You get the renewal benefit in the form of Landmark points. It's worth 3k I guess. So basically makes the card kinda free. That's the reason I went ahead with this. You can DM me if you wanna know more.
Hello, I have the Max SBI card that gives 2000 RPs worth ₹500. I guess we have similar cards z just that your card is higher variant.

Did you redeem those points in any store? Is there any online option available to redeem or only in offline stores?

Hello, I have the Max SBI card that gives 2000 RPs worth ₹500. I guess we have similar cards z just that your card is higher variant.

Did you redeem those points in any store? Is there any online option available to redeem or only in offline stores?
We can redeem available points at the cash counter at Landmark stores offline we just need to say cashier that need to redeem sbi reward points of landmark card

Back